Juice or no juice?

Cade6446

Awards
I'm 24 and weigh 170 lbs. I have a ton of gear and the more I read these forums the les I want to take it. Should I just keep lifting heavy and eating tons and stay natural or just juice up? I have just never really had luck getting big without test. I can work out 1.5 hours a day tops and I just take vitamin and Myoplex shakes twice a day. I have test deca tren and tbol at my fingertips what route should I take?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with the concept of Juice.. But I guess it has something to do with PH / Steroids?
If so, I'd said no juice... Getting the physique you want ain't easy, but when you are there, you'll feel more satisfied.. Perhaps that's just me, but when people see my body/physique, I would like them to think that I have put a lot of effort into it.. For me, I'm proud of what I have accomplished, and it keeps me motivated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the end of the day, it's a personal decision. Just think long and hard (insert Peter Griffin laugh) about it, before you do, if you choose to go that route. I didn't touch a PH until I was 25, and even then, I think I could have gone without. If you can still build mass, then why mess around with it? But, if you work as hard as you possibly can and your training and diet are 100% and you absolutely cannot find any fault with them, then, that's the time to start considering taking the plunge -- not just because you have the time and the gear.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
At your weight and height, I would say that you probably need to eat more and gain at least 20 more lbs natty before taking any kind of anabolic. You have to remember that when you bulk, it's okay to gain a little bit of fat.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Deplete your natural options. Nutrition, quality training, staple and natural suppage, get all that down pat. It is of course a very personal decision but just go into the natural bodybuilders forum and see all the progress those guys make.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 24 and weigh 170 lbs. I have a ton of gear and the more I read these forums the les I want to take it. Should I just keep lifting heavy and eating tons and stay natural or just juice up? I have just never really had luck getting big without test. I can work out 1.5 hours a day tops and I just take vitamin and Myoplex shakes twice a day. I have test deca tren and tbol at my fingertips what route should I take?
Have you even ever tried a creatine product yet? There's many other things you can do to get bigger before resorting to hormonal alterations. What's your diet like? How much are you sleeping? What does your workout program look like? Do you drink/smoke regularly?

Having all of that in check is what helps people gain, on or off AAS or PH's. Take it all into consideration before you touch any of that stuff because I guarantee you're going to feel cheated when you take it and see minimal gains. All you're gonna do is fcuk your body up for a few pounds of muscle that will eventually fall back off.

So I'd say hold off unless you can answer all of those above questions positively.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Deplete your natural options. Nutrition, quality training, staple and natural suppage, get all that down pat. It is of course a very personal decision but just go into the natural bodybuilders forum and see all the progress those guys make.
Exactly, steroids are the final addition to an already perfect regimen that is ready to be taken to the next level. Get perfect first.