Deca+tren first cycle

reef2011

Awards
6'0
186lbs.
21yr

This will be my first cycle , Ive got deca -10ml 300mg and Tren-10ml 100mg
and for my PCt -nova

Whats the best way to take these, Friend said he would do 100mg of each either twice a week or once till finished and do my PCt 3 weeks after my last inj. (any diffrent views i would love to hear)

this will be my first cycle and many people dont recommend stacking these for my first cycle, also met people who have just done deca and say its fine. Im set on either stacking them or has anyone had good results just from deca alone on a first cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you don't have enough of either to be useful, and you could easily add another 15-20lbs naturally within the next year without monkeying with your endocrine system.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
you don't have enough of either to be useful, and you could easily add another 15-20lbs naturally within the next year without monkeying with your endocrine system.
that, and also you do not have test as a base, your wiener will become utterly useless when you are running this.

some or most would always advise not to run tren and deca at the same time because of the prolactin issue, but there are things to combat it.

MrRobRage

Awards
Not to mention that's a moronic first cycle. How about doing it right and starting at 300mgs of test a week, and waiting about 4 more years first.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
And nolva and tren don't go good together. My suggestion eat more workout and research awhile first.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention that's a moronic first cycle. How about doing it right and starting at 300mgs of test a week, and waiting about 4 more years first.
This.

MrRobRage

Awards
Not to mention the deca **** you will have with no test...

However, if you do plan on mixing deca, tren, and nolva... post pics of the luscious titties you grow.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Horrible cycle bro

Wait and lift for a few more years natural, than run 12wks of Test E

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
If i were you for first cycle except Tren & Deca i would add some SD, Insulin and MT :paranoid:

You haven't reached your natural limitations yet, you have no knowledge not even basic about endocrinology and AAS and you shouldn't use drugs my no means if you do not want to cause some serious health issues.

FYI Tren is one of the most strong & harsh AAS anyone can take, there are way more serious sides on this one that 99,5/100 of the people think.
(I'm just mentioning this in case your ego cannot understand this and you proceed with your decision - i'm not bashing you, don't get me wrong)

reef2011

Awards
thanks for the replys , ive kinda gotten the same view just been looking for the extra boost, i kno tren is one os the harshest, so has anyone ever cycled deca alone for a first cycle or is that just idiotic?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 21 and your height weight all you need to cycle is more food.

MrRobRage

Awards
thanks for the replys , ive kinda gotten the same view just been looking for the extra boost, i kno tren is one os the harshest, so has anyone ever cycled deca alone for a first cycle or is that just idiotic?

Idiotic.

You need test....

But more important, you don't need it at all... just eat more.