Halodrol + Superdrol Stack

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Superdrol @ 10/10/20/20/00/00
Halodrol @ 90/90/90/90/90/90

My superdrol clone will be Transform's Superdrol, and my halodrol clone will be Primoridal Performance's LV Turinabol.

My goals are to lose about 4-5% bodyfat for summer..

Thoughts?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Sounds a little heavy on the methyls but, it's your liver. Perhaps a bridge cycle would be a better idea. Jump start for 2 weeks with the SD, for a total of 3 weeks on the SD at 10/20/20. Then at the beginning of the third week add the HD and stop the SD at the end of week 3.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Sounds a little heavy on the methyls but, it's your liver. Perhaps a bridge cycle would be a better idea. Jump start for 2 weeks with the SD, for a total of 3 weeks on the SD at 10/20/20. Then at the beginning of the third week add the HD and stop the SD at the end of week 3.
So make it an 8 weeker with a small SD bridge to kickstart?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is too long imo

if you really want to run them both, pulse SD at 10mg 3x/week on top of the hdrol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is too long imo

if you really want to run them both, pulse SD at 10mg 3x/week on top of the hdrol
Yeah, a pulse is good too. IMO, 6 weeks MAX and especially with double methyls either pulsed or bridged.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
8 weeks is too long imo

Well, I wouldn't say 8 weeks of solo halodrol would be too long... But with superdrol involved, yeah for sure. I'm not a fan of pulsing however, I may just run the 6 weeks of halodrol solo.

Yeah, a pulse is good too. IMO, 6 weeks MAX and especially with double methyls either pulsed or bridged.
Read above post. :)

Thanks for the help guys. If anymore want to chime in some feel free. I'm beginning to lean towards just running the halodrol though, the LV Turinabol by PP is suppose to be amazing anyways.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Well, I wouldn't say 8 weeks of solo halodrol would be too long... But with superdrol involved, yeah for sure. I'm not a fan of pulsing however, I may just run the 6 weeks of halodrol solo.

Read above post. :)

Thanks for the help guys. If anymore want to chime in some feel free. I'm beginning to lean towards just running the halodrol though, the LV Turinabol by PP is suppose to be amazing anyways.
none of the CEL reps have ever advocated running 8 week hdrol cycles. it is suppressive afterall, and when your having an HPTA suppressive substance for 8 weeks you should probably be thinking about HCG!

rush808

rush808

Awards
when stacking normal doses are less, with that said your Hdrol doses look too high.

why not ramp up the Hdrol? and then when your done with the SD up the H to be effective?

i suggest:

10/20/20/20/00/00
50/50/50/75/100/100

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
when stacking normal doses are less, with that said your Hdrol doses look too high.

why not ramp up the Hdrol? and then when your done with the SD up the H to be effective?

i suggest:

10/20/20/20/00/00
50/50/50/75/100/100
Not a bad idea either..

Superdrol: 20/20/20/00/00/00/00
Halodrol: 60/60/75/75/90/90/90

Since I'm using LV Turinabol I would dose something like this. I actually think this is perfect for me. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. :D

rush808

rush808

Awards
Not a bad idea either..
Superdrol: 20/20/20/00/00/00/00
Halodrol: 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
definitly better then the original plan.
personally I would up the hdrol after dropping the SD though.

have you used either compound previously?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
definitly better then the original plan.
personally I would up the hdrol after dropping the SD though.

have you used either compound previously?
Yeah, I've used superdrol (m-drol clone by CEL). Had 0 side effects other than 15lb gain in 4 weeks, maintained 12 of the 15 lbs. :)

LV Turinabol is suppose to have a much better absorption rate.. So that's why I'm not jacking it up to 105mg. Most saying 75-90mg is really good.