fasting and anabolics

quakebks

Awards
i know this is a little crazy, but here it goes. i have seen new radical diets in the community like pulse fasting and v-diet and it got me thinking. i was wondering how your body would react when almost fasting, as in bare bare minimum amount of food daily while on some sort of anabolic. what do you guys think? the anabolics are ovbviously there just to counter the catabolic affects of food deprievation. yet eat a well balanced meal every 3 to 4 days to keeps metabolism at decent levels.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
eating every 3 to 4 days? even with anabolics this is a bad way to lose fat... and to live.

if you want to lose fat, increase cardio, drop your carbs, get a fat burner, etc...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intermittent fasting has some good behind it but eating every 3-4 days?...that's insane

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I eat once a week. Keeps my body guessing which day i'm going to eat.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laugh once a week.

I chose today.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I eat once a week. Keeps my body guessing which day i'm going to eat.
:drillsergeant::lol5:THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I READ HERE ALL WEEK!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Skipping one day of eating would rough enough. I gets mean when I don't eats my food.

Throw in 90mg of tren x and I might kill somebody.

quakebks

Awards
okay let me try this again. when i wrote the original post i wrote "almost fasting" and "bare minimum" which i used to imply that you are eating but very little only at times you really need it. i should have been more clear but i meant around 500cal/day. then on the 3rd rto 4th day you would eat around 1000 to 1200 cals that day. or if thats too difficult try alternating 500cal day then 1000 cal day then back to 500 cal just alternating everyother day. Note: this is a question not an actual diet im pursuing. like i said the community has pushed towards more stereotypical fad like diets recently. and for the whole increased cardio, reduced carbs, fat burner.... yea no kiddin. this is simply a scenario that i was wondering about sooo keep the bashing to a minimum and state why something like this wouldn't work. i mean the pulse fast which consist of not eating at all at times has become popular recently so this shouldn't be taken as extreme as you are taken it.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
the babyfood diet is popular among celebrities... doesnt mean its a good idea.

the reason why people do the ''increase cardio, drop your carbs, get a fat burner, etc...'' plan is because it works. there is no easy way to lose fat and maintain muscle, unless you have liposuction.

extreme dieting, which imo this sounds like, is a recipe for muscle loss.