Why not ramp down on a PH cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Why not ramp down on a PH cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Why not ramp down on a PH cycle?

I've been lurking for a while, and had a question.

Most cycles you start low then ramp up the dose of the pH you are taking. Then when you end your cycle, you are at the top end.

Why do you not ramp down at the end of the cycle? would this not help to offset the sides at the end?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tradeforcash View Post
    I've been lurking for a while, and had a question.

Most cycles you start low then ramp up the dose of the pH you are taking. Then when you end your cycle, you are at the top end.

Why do you not ramp down at the end of the cycle? would this not help to offset the sides at the end?
    I think the whole ramping up idea is good if you're using a compound for the first time and you're looking for your sweet spot. On subsequent cycles you can just start and finish at that dose. If you're needing to ramp down at the end due to accumulated side effects, then it's probably best to have gone with a lower dosage from the beginning. That's my take on the issue
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mmk64 View Post
    I think the whole ramping up idea is good if you're using a compound for the first time and you're looking for your sweet spot. On subsequent cycles you can just start and finish at that dose. If you're needing to ramp down at the end due to accumulated side effects, then it's probably best to have gone with a lower dosage from the beginning. That's my take on the issue

Thats a good way to look at ramping up, as far as ramping down, I feel the main reason not to do that is the fact that you ARE shut down by the time you are at the end, dragging it out and lowering the effective dosage of the ph/as/drug you are on for a few more weeks will/can have more of a negative impact than just ending the cycle and starting your pct/restart program.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

yeah, I was just curious, i was thinking maybe you could just taper off, and ramp up a pct also, but on most pct, you max out at the beginnning, and taper down from what I've read....
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

It could have some place with pulsing. I think I read that the old BB'rs use to just taper off.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thats a good way to look at ramping up, as far as ramping down, I feel the main reason not to do that is the fact that you ARE shut down by the time you are at the end, dragging it out and lowering the effective dosage of the ph/as/drug you are on for a few more weeks will/can have more of a negative impact than just ending the cycle and starting your pct/restart program.
    my thoughts exactly, if your taking a hormone and its effects have been in place for a duration of time, then ramping it down will just let the effectiveness drop and wont help you recover any. if your taking a hormone, ride it out till the end, and then do what is nessasary to recover your natural hormonal balance.I tried doing this myself a few years ago. check my old posts, and i will tell you it helped with nothing except hurting my final gains and diminished that "on" feeling for the last week of my cycle. and i still had to recover as if i just rode it out at full dose. hope that helps
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I taper up and taper down. Its much easier to hold gains that way for me
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

pyramid dosing was more common years ago with old school AS. I think PHs require different supports and pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements to Ramp Up HPTA
    By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:36 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 02:00 AM
  3. Havoc...ramp up or down?
    By Hyde12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:47 PM
  4. PP PCT...ramp up or down R-XT, also when to start