Needed a use for m4ohn

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I'm currently bulking, but I wanted to try out m4ohn due to all of the hype, so I threw it onto a cycle I had already planned just for some added lean mass. Here's what my cycle looks like, critiques are welcome :)

{120ml T-Gel with ~5g 4-ad /~5g 4OHT/ ~3g 1-test} 2 squirts ED
20 mg m4ohn ED

I'm running the trans 4-ad/1-t/4OHT for 4 weeks and the m4ohn for those 4 weeks, plus an extra week, just to use it all up.
So trans-4 weeks m4ohn-5 weeks
Nolva for PCT.

How does this cycle look to you guys? Does this seem like a good use for m4ohn since I'm not cutting?

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if your not cutting go to at least 32mg/ed. im now at 36 (3 pills/3x day). it's great for fat loss/strength gains/mild muscle gain.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
As reported in another post, the optimal timing for m4ohn would be every 4 hours. Split your dosing up, trying to make sure its around every 4, because the halflife of this compound is very short. Once a day dosing wont do much for you.

I seriously think people arent getting good results because A) they arent dosing enough adn B) they arent dosing often enough. 20mg should be fine, dose it 4 times a day, then go up if need be.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I think you're going to have problems getting 13g to dissolve in the T-Gel, recommeded saturation point is 10g.

cm5
I heat it in a hot water bath before each use.

Also: If I up the dose around week 3, the m4ohn will be gone in 4 weeks. I've heard that may be too short. What do you guys think?