MMA Sanctioned drug test ( anabolic steroids)

PeoplesChamp

Awards
I will be fighting in 3 weeks. Last time I inject test-e was tuesday @ 150mg. I am doing 300mg a week. I am now ****ing scared as ****, for the MMA fight is sanctioned by the Wisconsin MMA commission and you are subject to a drug test. ****, I should not of even used anything, I should of just waited until after the fight. I am scared I will be selected for a drug test, for I am naturally really veiny and muscular and I look intense as well. Here is the rules below:

"Mandatory drug testing will also now take place. According to the proposed orders, any fighter may be forced to “submit to testing for the presence of alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, or steroids at any time after the official weigh-in, on the day of the bout … or within 24 hours of competing in a bout based on reasonable cause or random selection”. The promoter, not the fighter, will be responsible for the costs of the testing."

I am hoping I will not be selected, but if I stop test-e now will it still show up in drug test? How long does test-e stay in your system?

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I find it hard to believe a local show is going to test for PEDs.

You will be fine.

PeoplesChamp

Awards
If you do get selected...your fu*ked.

But the chances are prolly slim that youll be selected.
I am hoping I will not be selected, but if I stop test-e now will it still show up in drug test? How long does test-e stay in your system?[/QUOTE]

If you stop now, you might be ok, but the SERM will also mess up the tests. Long story short: you're ****ed.[/QUOTE]

SO basically just keep running the test? I mean every fighter is eligible for a drug test, but from what I hear most ppl rarely get selected for a drug test. Its a local show, but it is sanctioned now by a governing body, Wisconsin MMA commission. Minnesota does not test for drugs/steroids at all. Do you fight in sanctioned bouts? And do you get tested for drugs/steroids. I mean it is such a small dose 250-300 mg week, but def enough for a positive for anabolic steroids. I would hate to win and people thing it was just because of steroids. I have had two injures that I am working through and need a little something to combat those. I can pull out, but I do not want to and want to push through and still fight.

cdsfx

Awards
Hey guys stupid question do they test for test-e based on how high testosterone levels come out or does it show up as a completely different compound

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Hey guys stupid question do they test for test-e based on how high testosterone levels come out or does it show up as a completely different compound
they look for elevated levels

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
They look for the amount of test in your system versus the amount of precursors/metabolites - obviously injected test just sort of "shows up" out of balance with everything else.

PeoplesChamp

Awards
Its my first fight amateur fight, so hopefully they won't test. I have like 3 injuries right now I am working through. I just do not want to pull out. I just want to rest after the fight is over.

cdsfx

Awards
well then why couldnt he simply reduce his intake so his levels come down within normal range? Not saying this probably wouldn't be alot of guess work but it sounds like it would be possible