First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting

Dump1567

Awards
I'm 35, 6'4", 220, and been lifting for about 17 years on and off. My waist is at 39" and my gut is about 41". My goal was always weight gain, but now I want to get rid of the fat. I've already lost 2 inches due to diet, working out and ECY. I wanted to add a low side effect PH into the mix to help with my fat loss while preserving muscle. I was thinking M4OHN or MD, but not sure if a Methyl is recommended for first time PH user. Would 1,4 Andro work for my intended goals? I'm already thinning on top so I'm a little worried about hair loss. I was thinking a 4 to 5 week cycle. I plan on Nolva for PCT and plan on using liver protection. Any info. would be greatly appreciated (dosage, etc.) Thanks.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I'm 35, 6'4", 220, and been lifting for about 17 years on and off. My waist is at 39" and my gut is about 41". My goal was always weight gain, but now I want to get rid of the fat. I've already lost 2 inches due to diet, working out and ECY. I wanted to add a low side effect PH into the mix to help with my fat loss while preserving muscle. I was thinking M4OHN or MD, but not sure if a Methyl is recommended for first time PH user. Would 1,4 Andro work for my intended goals? I'm already thinning on top so I'm a little worried about hair loss. I was thinking a 4 to 5 week cycle. I plan on Nolva for PCT and plan on using liver protection. Any info. would be greatly appreciated (dosage, etc.) Thanks.
m4ohn would meet your needs. Post cycle run some milk thistle to help out the liver

1,4 andro is also a good choice while cutting. Keep in mind the 1,4 andro slightly aromatizes.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Run the thistle and NAC even during the cycle to help prevent damage as well. 1,4 andro needs about 6 weeks, and is much better as an appetite increaser than an anabolic IMHO.

ManBeast

Dump1567

Awards
Should I start with 12mg of the m4ohn and work my way up as needed? I just placed my order with Bulk. I also order the Pro-liver tabs. Do I need any other liver protection? I was also going to use creatine with this. Is that a bad idea? I've heard it makes you bloated (I'm not really going for a contest cut, just trying to get my waist down).

Last edited:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Should I start with 12mg of the m4ohn and work my way up as needed? I just placed my order with Bulk. I also order the Pro-liver tabs. Do I need any other liver protection? I was also going to use creatine with this. Is that a bad idea? I've heard it makes you bloated (I'm not really going for a contest cut, just trying to get my waist down).
From current user feedback you are going to need to start at a higher dose

m4ohn is a 17aa compound so yes your liver could use the help

most people hold water in the muscle cells when taking creatine. I do not notice a puffy bloat. Some claim they bloat though. The choice is yours.