First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.5%

Question First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting

I'm 35, 6'4", 220, and been lifting for about 17 years on and off. My waist is at 39" and my gut is about 41". My goal was always weight gain, but now I want to get rid of the fat. I've already lost 2 inches due to diet, working out and ECY. I wanted to add a low side effect PH into the mix to help with my fat loss while preserving muscle. I was thinking M4OHN or MD, but not sure if a Methyl is recommended for first time PH user. Would 1,4 Andro work for my intended goals? I'm already thinning on top so I'm a little worried about hair loss. I was thinking a 4 to 5 week cycle. I plan on Nolva for PCT and plan on using liver protection. Any info. would be greatly appreciated (dosage, etc.) Thanks.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567
    I'm 35, 6'4", 220, and been lifting for about 17 years on and off. My waist is at 39" and my gut is about 41". My goal was always weight gain, but now I want to get rid of the fat. I've already lost 2 inches due to diet, working out and ECY. I wanted to add a low side effect PH into the mix to help with my fat loss while preserving muscle. I was thinking M4OHN or MD, but not sure if a Methyl is recommended for first time PH user. Would 1,4 Andro work for my intended goals? I'm already thinning on top so I'm a little worried about hair loss. I was thinking a 4 to 5 week cycle. I plan on Nolva for PCT and plan on using liver protection. Any info. would be greatly appreciated (dosage, etc.) Thanks.
    m4ohn would meet your needs. Post cycle run some milk thistle to help out the liver

1,4 andro is also a good choice while cutting. Keep in mind the 1,4 andro slightly aromatizes.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Run the thistle and NAC even during the cycle to help prevent damage as well. 1,4 andro needs about 6 weeks, and is much better as an appetite increaser than an anabolic IMHO.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.5%

Should I start with 12mg of the m4ohn and work my way up as needed? I just placed my order with Bulk. I also order the Pro-liver tabs. Do I need any other liver protection? I was also going to use creatine with this. Is that a bad idea? I've heard it makes you bloated (I'm not really going for a contest cut, just trying to get my waist down).
    Last edited by Dump1567; 07-10-2004 at 09:27 PM.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567
    Should I start with 12mg of the m4ohn and work my way up as needed? I just placed my order with Bulk. I also order the Pro-liver tabs. Do I need any other liver protection? I was also going to use creatine with this. Is that a bad idea? I've heard it makes you bloated (I'm not really going for a contest cut, just trying to get my waist down).
    From current user feedback you are going to need to start at a higher dose

m4ohn is a 17aa compound so yes your liver could use the help

most people hold water in the muscle cells when taking creatine. I do not notice a puffy bloat. Some claim they bloat though. The choice is yours.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo cut, first ph cycle....advice please
    By Lc3933 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 09:55 PM
  2. First PH cycle. Trenazone for 4 weeks.
    By C Rad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 06:35 AM
  3. First ph cycle advice
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:57 PM