Help and advice first cycle!

albynumber01

Awards
Hello everyone!:usa2: first of all congratulations for the forum! My name is Alberto I'm 21 and I apologize for how I write because I'm not english = (
are up 5.3 and weight 170 pounds 11% bf.
I decided to start with the first cycle with Jungle Warfare Bad Ass Mass and 6-oxo or ATD for PCT.

Can I ask you some advice? if these are my questions:

1) JW prodotoo is good for my first cycle? or other recommendations? .. I want to clean mass.
2) how can I set the dosages of the cycle?
3) as required by the PCT and which products I could use? I do not need a SERM for JW.

thanks in advance for the answers.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if you are talking about JW extreme , it is a natural product and no pct is required. They recommend-ALRI-using it only for 8 weeks then having a break of 4
If you have the original JW -There was said to be a steroid or prohormone which was not declared on the list of ingredients. However i cannot confirm that.
so forget 6 oxo , ATD
aT 21 you will have high levels of testosterone naturally and should not be thinking of taking any steroid or prohormone
At 170 ilbs i suggest you look at your diet and eat 5 /6 small meals aday of protein complex carbohydrate and good fats .

creatine could also be useful for you.
if you take JW extreme please remember that one ingredient Basella alba in tests in rats increased the size of the prostate , so you may notice something from that

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid JW. If previous versions have been tainted, is it safe to try the newer versions?

albynumber01

Awards
I would avoid JW. If previous versions have been tainted, is it safe to try the newer versions?
tu hai ragione, meglio evitare per il momento continuerò ad allenarmi duramente senza aiuti.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
tu hai ragione, meglio evitare per il momento continuerò ad allenarmi duramente senza aiuti.
english speaking forum.

and agree, best to train hard without chemical assistance... for now