First Cycle Outline..Need Advice!! - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle Outline..Need Advice!!

1. New Member

Question First Cycle Outline..Need Advice!!

Hey Guys, first time poster, but I’ve been roaming numerous boards for quite a while, you guys have been an AWESOME source of info for me, I’ve learned so much…I’ve finally decided to take a crack at a PH cycle:

Some Stats First:

21 y/o (almost 22)

6’1?

210 as of today (about 15% BF) Which is high for me…

7 years weightlifting, Last 2.5 I have gotten real serious (strict eating, higher intensity, more dedicated, etc.)

Just a side note, I’m a Exercise Science Major so I understand quite a bit about what’s going on w/the hormones, nutrition, and so on..

This is tentatively what I’m thinking

Transdermal (powernutrition.net’s 240ml Power Gel, or 120ml T-Gel, Any suggestions?)

As for PH’s:

2.5g - 4-OHT

2.5g – 1Test

5 g – 4AD

If I did this I’d probably start with 2 squirts, 2 times a day about 12 hours apart, this would give me about a 4 week supply with powernutrition’s Power Gel.. Definitely plan on having Nolva on hand throughout the cycle, I do have pubescent gyno pretty bad (surgery hopefully this coming year) but it hasn’t change, so I don’t know if I’m going to be more apt to get it easier..what do you guys think? So I was thinking of running the Nolva along side the cycle…10mg ED? What would be a good dose? As for PCT, again Nolva, 40mg weeks 1 and 2, and 20mg weeks 3 and 4, maybe throw in some Clomid for good measure.

As for Diet, I wanna turn this into a Lean Bulk Cycle, not lose weight, but gain muscle and drop bodyfat, so I’m thinking of maintaining around 2800 kcal, maybe dropping down a little, But maintaining my protein intake around 250-270g/day, I’ve found myself to be pretty carb sensitive (too much goes straight to my winter insulation) So I’m planning on taking in at least 80g fat through mainly flax and PB and some nuts (the rest from chicken, steak, etc.) But focusing on super clean diet, no cheating.

As for training, I got it down real good for what works for ME,

Mon – Shoulders/Tri’s (2-3 Tri movements (focusing on long head, lightweight, kickbacks, rope, etc.)

Tues – Cardio/Abs/Calves

Wed – Back/Bi’s

Thurs – Cardio/Abs

Fri – Chest/Tri’s (2-3 Tri movements (focusing on mass, skull crushers/narrow grip tri press, weighted bench dips)

Sat – Legs/Calves

Sun – Rest/Cardio depending on how I’m feeling

Since I’ve been trying to drop some bodyfat, I’ve been doing 30 min. of pre-breakfast cardio Mon/Wed/Fri. If I do this cycle should I continue this? I know I would gain more mass w/out, but my main focus is increasing my lean mass and lowering my overall body comp.

Other Supps. I take: Mulit, B-Comp, Vit. C, Glutamine, and Vasopro/Caffiene tabs preworkout, I plan on adding a BCAA supp, ZMA (loved how it made me sleep), and anything else you guys suggest.

Sorry about such a long post!! But didn’t want you guys to flame for me not posting enough info..

I also had a question about DHT Conversion, I don't think MPB runs in the family, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, and concerns?

THANKS!!

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know some people wont agree, but at least for my body, a "Cheat" day a weeked really keeps my metabolism from getting to damn lazy. But again, that is just my body. I ate completely clean for a long time and retained the same Body Fat. When I threw in a "Cheat" meal every once in a while, I could see the difference after a while.

Just a thought.

Adams
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As for everything else... It looks good to me... seems like you did your research before this post. Kudos.

Adams
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

And also, about the gyno. I wouldnt through anything in along side the cycle. Only start therapy for it if it becomes bothersome (Itchy, Tender, Etc). As long as you pay attention to your body, nothing will happen that isnt reversable, and this way, it wont limit your gains.

Adams
  5. I know nothing...

You don't need to use zma while on androgens, save it for pct.
  6. New Member

Really appreciate the replies guys!
    DAdams: As far as cheat days go, I usually do have a couple/week, while I've been dieting lately the alternating high/low days has worked for me really well..
    DmitryWI: I know the ZMA does have some test boosting properties and that factor wouldn't matter much while on cycle, I was primarily thinking about taking as a sleep aid, I cytodyne's ZMass earlier this year and slept absolutely great, I've read some about the sleeplessness associated with cycles..I didn't know if this would be an issue with this stack...
    THANKS AGAIN!
  7. New Member

I'm confused, or maybe you haven't decided yet. Are you going to do one bottle of PowerGel with the listed amount of each PH in it OR one bottle of T-Gel with the listed amout of each PH in it for 1 pump twice daily OR two bottles of T-Gel with the listed amount of each PH in both bottles

IMO, the third option is a better dosing at 2 pumps twice daily.

cm5
  8. Board Supporter

You might want to take another look at your dosing to see how much actual PHs you are getting a day... For example say a 4 week cycle using S1+ or Avant / 1fast400s Super 1+ would use 6g 1-test and 9g 4-ad. I am not sure about the absorption rate of the transdermal you are referring too but you might want to look into your daily intake. It would suck to shut yourself down naturally only to have less test in your blood than you would otherwise.

Not recommending you bump it up, but check the #s. If you are disolving the androgens in a 240ml transdermal it seems low to me, but if you are putting that in two 120ml bottles (each with that amount of PHs) then it seems good. I was confused by your original post as to which it would be.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookmic5
    I'm confused, or maybe you haven't decided yet. Are you going to do one bottle of PowerGel with the listed amount of each PH in it OR one bottle of T-Gel with the listed amout of each PH in it for 1 pump twice daily OR two bottles of T-Gel with the listed amount of each PH in both bottles

IMO, the third option is a better dosing at 2 pumps twice daily.

cm5
    Well I was thinking of going one bottle of of power gel at 2 squirts a dose (2x's ED) OR mixing it in one bottle of T-gel at 1 squirt/dose (difference in squirts because of difference in volumes of the two, to get the same concentration of PH in each dose)
    I do like your third option and now am thinking of doing that instead...think that would be a good dose for a first cycle? Anybody else have any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    You might want to take another look at your dosing to see how much actual PHs you are getting a day... For example say a 4 week cycle using S1+ or Avant / 1fast400s Super 1+ would use 6g 1-test and 9g 4-ad. I am not sure about the absorption rate of the transdermal you are referring too but you might want to look into your daily intake. It would suck to shut yourself down naturally only to have less test in your blood than you would otherwise.

Not recommending you bump it up, but check the #s. If you are disolving the androgens in a 240ml transdermal it seems low to me, but if you are putting that in two 120ml bottles (each with that amount of PHs) then it seems good. I was confused by your original post as to which it would be.
    Just like I said above, I think I'm now planning on doing two T-Gels with the amount of PH's in EACH bottle, How's that sound?

Again thanks for the replies!!

Oh yeah, I've been reading alot about S1+ and was trying to decided between the two...any opinions? Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle / Havoc need a bit of advice
    By sunaddicted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. My First PH Cycle... Newbie needs advice
    By 2bDiesel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. My first cycle I need advice!
    By dshay07 in forum Supplement Logs