The DNP Bridge

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Posted by BrianHarper of AnaSci.com.

I know it sounds unconventional, but this has been awesome for me. I managed to gain a pound between my clomid/dnp recovery therapy and now (one week away from starting my next cycle), and my bodyfat stayed the same. Sounds crazy, but here's how it works:

The DNP stops the conversion of T4 to T3 after around 9 days of use. T3 is the main enemy during our off time because it was suppressed during the cycle and now it is rising back up to counteract the weight gain you experienced while you were on. T3 is known to be a fat burner, but it is also highly catabolic, so in other words it wastes muscle and fat as if they were the same thing....not good. So using the DNP knocks the T3 out of the equation and that's one step towards maintaining your new muscle.

With DNP being the great fat burner that it is, you can eat like a horse and experience little to no fat gain...maybe even fat loss. That means you can eat a ton of good protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats to preserve the muscle you gained, and not have to worry about getting fat.

So you have your muscle being spared, and your body is still fighting off the fat.....now it's time to talk about the nasty part (which isn't too bad).

DNP makes you extremely hot. DNP causes you to bloat. DNP makes you very lethargic. DNP makes you sweat uncontrollably. DNP makes you look flat. DNP makes you weaker in the gym. DNP makes you have neon green body fluids. All true...to an extent.

I used 200mg of DNP everyday for my bridge, but I honestly believe that 100mg everyday would have been plenty to get the desired effects. At that low of a dose, the only problems I experienced was bloating and tiredness after about the fourth week. Keep in mind I was taking all the necessary precautions though. I managed to drink at least 4 gallons of water everyday for that time, but I normally consumed between 5 and 6 gallons everyday. I used all of the required supplements (in large amounts), and added creatine and ZMass PM to my supplement arsenal to fight the loss of strength and the flatness associated with DNP. Who knows what my results would have been like if I would have thrown in 20mg of anavar every morning along with some post-workout insulin injections. That's my plan for next time, along with adding clen in the last couple weeks to help pick-up my energy levels.

Let me say that I don't recommend this for DNP rookies, but after you have a few cycles of it under your belt, then give it a try. I was really amazed with my results.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, this thread should be deleted before it gains any momentum. DNP is potentially lethal, and the margin foe error is a slim one. Nothing even experts should fool with. The author is a goofball, and this sentence proves it.

Posted by BrianHarper of AnaSci.com. I managed to drink at least 4 gallons of water everyday for that time, but I normally consumed between 5 and 6 gallons everyday.
I don't think it's humanly possible to drink 6 gallons a day. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
We have 40 DNP articles here. Its better to have info. out there for people to benefit from as opposed of them doing a blind DNP cycle and killing themselves....

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taking advice from a guy who claims to drink 6 gallons of water daily IS like the blind leading the blind. :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Taking advice from a guy who claims to drink 6 gallons of water daily IS like the blind leading the blind. :D
Not my information, just as informative post. Agree or disagree, thats what its here for.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Posted by BrianHarper of AnaSci.com.

I know it sounds unconventional, but this has been awesome for me. I managed to gain a pound between my clomid/dnp recovery therapy and now (one week away from starting my next cycle), and my bodyfat stayed the same. Sounds crazy,
Doesn't sound crazy, it IS crazy. To the author of this post: Brian, you're a moron. Just count your lucky stars you are here at all, and not 6 feet under, a very well done, crispy-fried corpse. :D

Chemical Evolution

Chemical Evolution

Awards
Im in agreément with both of you.
1,) Better to have info than not to.
2,) Dnp should not be messed aruond with unless you have a serious Death wish, or you working with TNT

But the dude who posted this on Anasci really dosent know what the F*** hes talking about!

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol , i think the writer meant 5-6 litres . bah who cares .

dnp is so hard to come by now anyway :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5