how long for t3 to work?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long does it take cytomel to begin exerting its effects? today was day one 50mcg

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
and the answer is?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow! You're starting at 50mcg? How high are you planning on going? I've used it many times before in prep for cycling races to drop weight but I only go to 50mcg. I've been to 75mcg on a couple of ocassions, but 50mcg is the sweet spot for me. I noticed it starts kicking around the 2 week mark. And what are you running alongside? I'm assuming var and test?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mcgs no higher
test 750mgs/wk
trenbolone 350mgs/wk
masteron 650mgs/wk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, BP would be to much of an issue to throw clen in there

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
75mcgs no higher
test 750mgs/wk
trenbolone 350mgs/wk
masteron 650mgs/wk
Drool :)

No orals?

Anyway, T3 kicks in with body heat before it does recomping, but be careful, anything above 150mcg/day will DRAIN your glycogen stores I've found, and no matter what you eat or how many milligrams you inject, you'll be flat as a pancake!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drool :)

No orals?

Anyway, T3 kicks in with body heat before it does recomping, but be careful, anything above 150mcg/day will DRAIN your glycogen stores I've found, and no matter what you eat or how many milligrams you inject, you'll be flat as a pancake!
**** that 150mcgs? lol im sticking to 75mcgs.....extreme peptides is kinda- mehhh on t3 its not making me hungry UNLESS i split dosing- 50mcg in morning 25mcg at night- at night i get hungry

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
schwell did your log get deleted?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah cause im guessing someone said something to the mods- i wont say names i dont want drama but a member came in and told me to slit my wrists cause im going to die anyways lol

a member with pull on the boards

but i started another one called "last 8 weeks of cycle" check it out brohiem

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah i read that.

poopypants said that crazy ****.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i read that.

poopypants said that crazy ****.
you said it not me lol

it was over the top, but i dont wana start drama- people tend to bring it to my thread- cause they disagree with what im doing

but whatever, the show continues. 8-10 weeks left and masteron is coming in soon

should be epic, that log will also be my pct log.....

the old log had like 140 page lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
**** that 150mcgs? lol im sticking to 75mcgs.....extreme peptides is kinda- mehhh on t3 its not making me hungry UNLESS i split dosing- 50mcg in morning 25mcg at night- at night i get hungry
Did you get an infraction for this post? I did, just a heads up to delete the name of the company.

Anyway, you're right... right now, the T3 just tastes like honey, and I can't tell a difference at all. Makes me appreciate the real T3 I ran out of and had to use this as a 'bridge' until it arrives. T3 will ramp up body heat and as I said, even if for 1-2 days to test it potency, at 150mcg, it will keep you from being able to attain a decent pump even after a whole pizza.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
for some reason they aren't cracking down on people posting research chem sites b/c they're showing up in the google ads which people assume are board sponsors

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
for some reason they aren't cracking down on people posting research chem sites b/c they're showing up in the google ads which people assume are board sponsors
Yeah, that's OUR fault somehow. Oh look, the 1,435,997th repetitive banner just showed up again that is now laser-etched into my brain, so surely I can mention them trying to help out another member with their questions and add to the quality of the forum, right? Uh huh, wouldn't that be nice.