Androlean

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, So I got two bottles. Went in on it with a friends for the 6 packer. Can I still get my money back if it doesnt work and does the same apply to me? Can I log for product credit?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You need to talk to PP reps about that. No one else is really going to be able to help you bro

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I am hoping one will chime in here. I assume at least maybe a couple other people are wondering this and its here if people need it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% money back guarantee applies to all our products.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I emailed Eric to do the log that it has in the envelope that came with the products. You have to let them know youre interested and then sign the consent form and fax/scan it back to him for the $300 in products and 150% money back.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, So I got two bottles. Went in on it with a friends for the 6 packer. Can I still get my money back if it doesnt work and does the same apply to me? Can I log for product credit?
Ill see what I can do bro ; )

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Noah, I dont have the form but would like to log.
My bad didn't see the second question. You bought first batch? I forget how many were handed out. Hopefully Noa can pull some strings

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed Eric to do the log that it has in the envelope that came with the products. You have to let them know youre interested and then sign the consent form and fax/scan it back to him for the $300 in products and 150% money back.
^^^ The letter was included in all pre-orders.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent forgotten you Fb.Stay cool untill we figure something out.