Melanotan Experience here ! IT SUCKSSSS !!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you heard it right

I started with .25mg then .35 .5 .75 and 1 for a week

It's funny HOW I don't get those nausea side effects but al I have got is **** load of new freckles on my face... I got 4 small moles on my face as I was looking in the mirror today and 10 on my arms and legs

What is this crap ? Not worth it !

I might now do a laser removal for these freckles lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't work the same for everyone. Maybe to you it sucks but many other people have used it and enjoy it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Melanotan II... I dont know, I have read couple other logs where people stop due to getting freckles out of nowhere... I got one on my penis !!!!!!!!!!!!

956Vette

Awards
Yes you heard it right

I started with .25mg then .35 .5 .75 and 1 for a week

It's funny HOW I don't get those nausea side effects but al I have got is **** load of new freckles on my face... I got 4 small moles on my face as I was looking in the mirror today and 10 on my arms and legs

What is this crap ? Not worth it !

I might now do a laser removal for these freckles lol
Yes sir. This experience is to be expected to an extent with MT-2. Preparation is needed and the trend to impulsive laser therapy is rampant at the moment.
Lesson to those onlookers... if you do not need melanotan peptides to tan and protect your skin...research for a year before considering experimenting. Melanotan sunless tanning is a difficult cosmetic.. phototherapy is an advanced topic. Many users end up looking foolish from their Melanotan II usage.

956Vette

Awards
MTI or MTII?
Melanotan 1 will not have the drastic effect MT-II has on pigmentation/sun damage. Clearly Markusrulezzz is referencing Melanotan 2.

When using MT-II it is critical to protect your face, lips, eyes and genitals from exposure... if a balanced tone is what you want to patiently achieve

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, Thanks god I stopped after 4 5 days !

Back to tanning beds lol, once a week !

I hope these craps fade away

956Vette

Awards
Well, Thanks god I stopped after 4 5 days !

Back to tanning beds lol, once a week !

I hope these craps fade away
Melanotan transitions your skin tone when you inject super potent melanocyte stimulating hormone. Your sun damage will look rapidly dark after 4 or 5 days of injections. the rest of the skin takes time, patience, care, diligence, down the list....

Cessation sounds like a continuation of the problem unfortunately...as this is the textbook "melanotan sucks" story. Melanotan 2 usage needs to be a commitment in combination with expectations and genetics that are in line...

If your dosing was accurate, you set yourself up well enough for success. Sorry to read this horror story...these are always great lessons for those consideration tanning with melanotropins. These products work miracles for so many, however there is a flip side of the coin right here
Best of luck Markus, you will be fine in a few days. In your shoes I would relax, dose 150mcg every few days and see where the journey leads you. ...after some more researching and maybe consulting with other MT-2 users and posting pictures.... Everybody freaks out when their freckles jump off the page and/or come out of nowhere

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I tan twice a week just to see the blondies
Lmao. I go tanning 2 months out of the year right before summer and I go 3x/wk the 1st month, then I go 6x/wk for the next month. ;) Then I just try to maintain it as much as I can through summer, and then I go back to being pale during winter. :(

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Melanotan II... I dont know, I have read couple other logs where people stop due to getting freckles out of nowhere... I got one on my penis !!!!!!!!!!!!
I just laughed soooo ****ing hard :icon_lol:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I just laughed soooo ****ing hard :icon_lol:
Hmmm... I may use that excuse the next time I break out "down there".

"Honey, it's the supplements". :lmao:

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Haha to funny

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
enhanced Supplements 42
Markusrulezzz Anabolics 20