Ostarine or DAA

Jgunner1

Awards
Yo, I've always used this site to come check quick reviews on supplements,now that I'm gettin serious into lifting and not partying I'd like some expert help, yall have been great in the past so I'm looking forward to any help.

Ive done Powerfull and Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, Black Powder, NOXplode...etc I am looking to do something stronger.

I've researched a bunch of stuff, but nothing is better than hearing from people who've tried it.

I 6'1, 205, very strong upper body but I have extra fat in my stomach, I'm not looking to get huge, but ripped up. mainly keep my muscle and lose the stomach fat to try n get that 6 pack.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated especially if you believe Ostarine or DAA is not what I should be doing.

Thanks,

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is in another LEAGUE from DAA. My buddy who was natty before Osta put on 10 lbs with really good strength increases (20+ on major lifts) and fat loss. He looks unnatural now. I took osta after a cycle for PCT and found it propped my strength up a lot, now that I'm off I lost quite a bit.

DAA has excitotoxicity concerns and isn't even THAT great a T-booster. My vote is osta, hands down.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No question at all, Ostarine is the sh1T!!! Great for strength and fat loss

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
BOth run the osta @ 15ml and start the DAA at 3g starting wk 3 of the Osta cycle. You will be happy man by the time its over and you wont need to do any PCT

armanm75

Awards
I have never tried DAA, but have been on osta about a month and have been stacking it with a little s4 and cjc1295 + ghrp6 combo..
I m in love with it, the strength gains are unbelievable. In the first 2 weeks of my cycle i was doin the mistake of adding 40 mins of cardio at the end of every workout, but thankfully my friend warned me about doing a bulking cycle with osta than once the 2 bottles finish cut with s4....
So far altough i stopped cardio im still losing a lot of fat ( i had a big belly) and i have never lifted this heavy in my life...It s a guess but i think i am 2 months away from my 6 pack abs, love osta brother, i d say all should go ahead and try it......

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I need to find out what osta is.

I got over hyped about DAA and bought 3 tubs, 3 days later I had the worst insomnia I have ever had in my life. Took a few days to go away after i stopped taking it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta all day bro!
I'm a firm believer in the stuff now. I really can't think of anything bad to say about Ostarine other than it tastes like crap...but its expected being a research chemical

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried DAA, but have been on osta about a month and have been stacking it with a little s4 and cjc1295 + ghrp6 combo..
I m in love with it, the strength gains are unbelievable. In the first 2 weeks of my cycle i was doin the mistake of adding 40 mins of cardio at the end of every workout, but thankfully my friend warned me about doing a bulking cycle with osta than once the 2 bottles finish cut with s4....
So far altough i stopped cardio im still losing a lot of fat ( i had a big belly) and i have never lifted this heavy in my life...It s a guess but i think i am 2 months away from my 6 pack abs, love osta brother, i d say all should go ahead and try it......
Sorry to sound like a dumbass but could you elaborate on what are the things ive bolded? (Osta, S4, cjc1295 and ghrp6)

Many thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to sound like a dumbass but could you elaborate on what are the things ive bolded? (Osta, S4, cjc1295 and ghrp6)

Many thanks
Osta = New SARM

S4 = Old SARM

cjc1295 = GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone - also a peptide)

ghrp6 = GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide - GHRP-2 is better than GHRP-6)

That's a simple explanation. You can find everything else you want to know via a GOOGLE SEARCH

Jgunner1

Awards
You guys are awesome, sorry for the late reply, i was out of town the past couple of days....

So I'm going to get Osta and then should start DAA a couple weeks later?

I'm currently taking USP Modern BCAA and Glutamine pre and post workout, and purus labs muscle maranade (plan to stop taking the MM-****ty sup) Should I continue with the BCAA and Glutamine, with protein after workout?

What about a no2 supp as well?

Again Im trying to cut the belly fat...6'1" 205-210

As far as a supplier for Osta a friend recomended chemx.net (hopefully its ok to put the site on here) they have 15 ml bottle at 50mg/ml. How much should i take per day? should i spread it out throughout the day? does food effect it?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
the Osta from Sarms Search is good stuff. Im a big fan.

Im bridging between s4 cycles with DAA now.

Jgunner1

Awards
Have you ever done anything stronger to compare it to? I work with a guy who used to compete in bodybuilding and he said its a waste of money compared to what you could get, but im interested in the less side effects...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever done anything stronger to compare it to? I work with a guy who used to compete in bodybuilding and he said its a waste of money compared to what you could get, but im interested in the less side effects...
I have done most roids, I would compare s4 to anavar. Osta to deca

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doorstepdaz Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 13
huxley309 Supplements 6
Cycle Logs 15