Class Action Suit

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
So I was in my computer shop yesterday watching FOX News I think it was. A commercial came on. Usually I just kinda tune them out, but this one was about a class-action lawsuit against Prohormone manufacturers. It specifically showed PMAX and SDROL from CEL on the screen. Just curious if anyone else has seen this. Lots of "scare" words were used as usual. I really hope it fails miserably.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera and superdrol compounds from cel were called p-plex & m-drol.

sucks people are like that.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
my bad on the names... they were the CEL brands though

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
CEL did a voluntary recall of mdrol the other day maybe its related.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't recall the specific thread (buried somewhere in the midst of my 700 or so subscribed threads), but someone posted this a few days ago, too. It definitely sucks that things like this happen. I'm still thinking I'll sue the Flintstones some day for their vitamins not telling me to not consume 8 bottles at once.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have a real problem with these kind of suits. Now I believe that they shouldn't be sold to those under 18, and they shouldn't be taken by 'uninformed' people. Its my job to educate myself before I take a product... Now if they were deliberatly mislead thats one thing, but I just dont see how that case can be made. All you have to do is google the chemical and you can find reams of information. Bring on Torte reform, and pass a law that the looser pays court costs.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I have a real problem with these kind of suits. Now I believe that they shouldn't be sold to those under 18, and they shouldn't be taken by 'uninformed' people. Its my job to educate myself before I take a product... Now if they were deliberatly mislead thats one thing, but I just dont see how that case can be made. All you have to do is google the chemical and you can find reams of information. Bring on Torte reform, and pass a law that the looser pays court costs.
Haha that would be nice but then big companies would dominant against people with real claims not being filed because they are scared to lose and pay.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I can't recall the specific thread (buried somewhere in the midst of my 700 or so subscribed threads), but someone posted this a few days ago, too. It definitely sucks that things like this happen. I'm still thinking I'll sue the Flintstones some day for their vitamins not telling me to not consume 8 bottles at once.
Let's sue Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, and the WWE while we're at it. Prayers and vitamins did not give me 24" pythons.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's sue Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, and the WWE while we're at it. Prayers and vitamins did not give me 24" pythons.
No.

We will not sue them...That's not our style.

...We will challenge them to a tag-team hell-in-a-cell match. That's how real men do things! :usa:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Usually if attorneys pay 20k-50k on a fox news commercial, that means they have a pretty strong case against the defendant. Goodluck with that CEL. Stuff like this sucks.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Usually if attorneys pay 20k-50k on a fox news commercial, that means they have a pretty strong case against the defendant. Goodluck with that CEL. Stuff like this sucks.
Not necessarily. This all stems from those 2 dudes who took PPlex and M-drol for like 12 weeks with no support supps or off time. They have a big suit against CEL. Lawyers have a much better chance of a huge payday and a wining verdict if they show a pattern of widespread negligence - i.e 1,000 guys with ****ed up livers for M-drol - as opposed to going before a judge with two jersey shore addicts who just clearly disregarded every warning possible...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am not thinking that many people messed themselves up that badly, it is just not that usual for an uneducated user, the typical gym rate who takes cell-tech, to abuse anything for a long period, most people who have no idea what they are taking buy a bottle, take and have no idea, and be on their way, finding people who took this stuff day in day out till the point of severe damage will be very hard, after all the liver recovers, I mean you can drink a 5th of liqueur a day for 30 years and it is still not guaranteed you get cirrhosis, that is an exaggeration but you know what I'm saying

these guys from the little I have seen are very unique, and are idiots, but it is not out of the realm of stupidity for this to happen to someone

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
the fourth result if you google aps mastavol is a class action law suit against various superdrol clones.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
They'll be fine, on those bottles it clearly states "seek medical advice before taking this product" or something like that...It's the kids own damn fault

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
It's really bad there are so many ****ed up people that because of them, all these great legal drugs are being recalled. God bless stupidity and ignorance.
I hope - major - UG Labs start producing some of these drugs that were very effective(many of them more than most controlled compounds) and ridiculously popular like SD, Pheraplex, Epistane(when it gets banned etc) etc