Class Action Suit

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Class Action Suit

So I was in my computer shop yesterday watching FOX News I think it was. A commercial came on. Usually I just kinda tune them out, but this one was about a class-action lawsuit against Prohormone manufacturers. It specifically showed PMAX and SDROL from CEL on the screen. Just curious if anyone else has seen this. Lots of "scare" words were used as usual. I really hope it fails miserably.

2. Registered User
    Answers

phera and superdrol compounds from cel were called p-plex & m-drol.

sucks people are like that.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

my bad on the names... they were the CEL brands though
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

CEL did a voluntary recall of mdrol the other day maybe its related.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I can't recall the specific thread (buried somewhere in the midst of my 700 or so subscribed threads), but someone posted this a few days ago, too. It definitely sucks that things like this happen. I'm still thinking I'll sue the Flintstones some day for their vitamins not telling me to not consume 8 bottles at once.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I have a real problem with these kind of suits. Now I believe that they shouldn't be sold to those under 18, and they shouldn't be taken by 'uninformed' people. Its my job to educate myself before I take a product... Now if they were deliberatly mislead thats one thing, but I just dont see how that case can be made. All you have to do is google the chemical and you can find reams of information. Bring on Torte reform, and pass a law that the looser pays court costs.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Yea I have a real problem with these kind of suits. Now I believe that they shouldn't be sold to those under 18, and they shouldn't be taken by 'uninformed' people. Its my job to educate myself before I take a product... Now if they were deliberatly mislead thats one thing, but I just dont see how that case can be made. All you have to do is google the chemical and you can find reams of information. Bring on Torte reform, and pass a law that the looser pays court costs.
    Haha that would be nice but then big companies would dominant against people with real claims not being filed because they are scared to lose and pay.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I can't recall the specific thread (buried somewhere in the midst of my 700 or so subscribed threads), but someone posted this a few days ago, too. It definitely sucks that things like this happen. I'm still thinking I'll sue the Flintstones some day for their vitamins not telling me to not consume 8 bottles at once.
    Let's sue Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, and the WWE while we're at it. Prayers and vitamins did not give me 24" pythons.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Let's sue Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, and the WWE while we're at it. Prayers and vitamins did not give me 24" pythons.
    No.

We will not sue them...That's not our style.

...We will challenge them to a tag-team hell-in-a-cell match. That's how real men do things!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Usually if attorneys pay 20k-50k on a fox news commercial, that means they have a pretty strong case against the defendant. Goodluck with that CEL. Stuff like this sucks.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Usually if attorneys pay 20k-50k on a fox news commercial, that means they have a pretty strong case against the defendant. Goodluck with that CEL. Stuff like this sucks.
    Not necessarily. This all stems from those 2 dudes who took PPlex and M-drol for like 12 weeks with no support supps or off time. They have a big suit against CEL. Lawyers have a much better chance of a huge payday and a wining verdict if they show a pattern of widespread negligence - i.e 1,000 guys with ****ed up livers for M-drol - as opposed to going before a judge with two jersey shore addicts who just clearly disregarded every warning possible...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I am not thinking that many people messed themselves up that badly, it is just not that usual for an uneducated user, the typical gym rate who takes cell-tech, to abuse anything for a long period, most people who have no idea what they are taking buy a bottle, take and have no idea, and be on their way, finding people who took this stuff day in day out till the point of severe damage will be very hard, after all the liver recovers, I mean you can drink a 5th of liqueur a day for 30 years and it is still not guaranteed you get cirrhosis, that is an exaggeration but you know what I'm saying

these guys from the little I have seen are very unique, and are idiots, but it is not out of the realm of stupidity for this to happen to someone
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

the fourth result if you google aps mastavol is a class action law suit against various superdrol clones.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Answers

They'll be fine, on those bottles it clearly states "seek medical advice before taking this product" or something like that...It's the kids own damn fault
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  15. Yaz
    Answers

It's really bad there are so many ****ed up people that because of them, all these great legal drugs are being recalled. God bless stupidity and ignorance.
    I hope - major - UG Labs start producing some of these drugs that were very effective(many of them more than most controlled compounds) and ridiculously popular like SD, Pheraplex, Epistane(when it gets banned etc) etc
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

The companies should sue the parents for having stupid kids.

Just a thought.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Need help distinguishing Class I from Class II
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:29 PM
  3. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:43 AM
  4. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
  5. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:32 PM