pct for a 1ad/4derm cycle

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am 43yr old have been lifting for over 3yrs and have made good gains. I am going to be running my first prohormone cycle with 1ad and 4derm I have done a lot of reading and have decided this would be the best for my first time.The problem is that I am not certain on what to take for pct. I have 6oxo and metacort and was wondering what would be the best dose? should I just use the 6oxo or the metacort, or a combination of the two? And what dosage amount and for how many weeks? my cycle will run for about 6 weeks. any help would be greatly appreciated.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am 43yr old have been lifting for over 3yrs and have made good gains. I am going to be running my first prohormone cycle with 1ad and 4derm I have done a lot of reading and have decided this would be the best for my first time.The problem is that I am not certain on what to take for pct. I have 6oxo and metacort and was wondering what would be the best dose? should I just use the 6oxo or the metacort, or a combination of the two? And what dosage amount and for how many weeks? my cycle will run for about 6 weeks. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Six weeks of 1-AD and 4-Derm will leave you with supressed natural testosterone production and with high estrogen levels, even at the manufacturer's reccomended doses. After a cycle like yours there's really nothing you should use but nolvadex. I should know, I did the same cycle when I was still a newbie and damn near ended up with a case of gyno, my chest and nips were itching like crazy until I finally got some nolvadex and started using it for PCT. Get some before you start, so it's on hand for PCT and any midcycle emergencies.

slydeflex

Awards
Six weeks of 1-AD and 4-Derm will leave you with supressed natural testosterone production and with high estrogen levels, even at the manufacturer's reccomended doses. After a cycle like yours there's really nothing you should use but nolvadex. I should know, I did the same cycle when I was still a newbie and damn near ended up with a case of gyno, my chest and nips were itching like crazy until I finally got some nolvadex and started using it for PCT. Get some before you start, so it's on hand for PCT and any midcycle emergencies.
thanks for the response. Would a 4 week cycle be better for a newbie and if so what would the pct be with either 6oxo or metacort? I do not have nolvadex.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response. Would a 4 week cycle be better for a newbie and if so what would the pct be with either 6oxo or metacort? I do not have nolvadex.
No, I would suggest 6 weeks even for a first cycle on any transdermal but most importantly try to listen to your body, if you feel you could make more gains after week 4 go for 6, if you feel the gains have slowed or stopped or that you need a break stop at 4.

For PCT...GET NOLVA! There really is no substitute. Dont under shoot your PCT its too important, and Nolva is too easily obtained and cheap. (Board Sponsors!)

slydeflex

Awards
No, I would suggest 6 weeks even for a first cycle on any transdermal but most importantly try to listen to your body, if you feel you could make more gains after week 4 go for 6, if you feel the gains have slowed or stopped or that you need a break stop at 4.

For PCT...GET NOLVA! There really is no substitute. Dont under shoot your PCT its too important, and Nolva is too easily obtained and cheap. (Board Sponsors!)
where do I get novla?