experience with bulk 11 oxo / andrenosterone

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I'v been giving smart powders bulk 11 oxo a good hard look, although I would not run it for like 6 months. But I just cant find too much information on how many mgs per how ever many tablespoons so I dont no how many tubs to buy (I also almost failed every math class I'v ever taken).

I wanted to run it stand alone at about 700 or 750 mgs per day for 6 weeks, so I would assume I would take half morning and half around 8 hours later. Goals of loss of BF and gains in the 5-10lb range, so really a decent recomp.

Does anyone have experience with this? Just shoot it down with some water or juice should be ok? How have your results been

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I think you can ask your friends if they got a eletronic balance for such an expensive powder, since there are different kinds of spoon, and there are different ideas of 'half-spoon'...
I used sp's 11oxo to make topical solution, I am not very sure about the effect because 11oxo is not very soluble so the dosage could only be low. You know, they problem is 11oxo itself is such a weak compound so it's really hard to say if it works.

I got two clones of 11oxo (CEL's 11 sterone and xpn androxtremem d), probably I will do oral route after i finish the two clones.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more.

I'm thinking about running furuza-a instead at 300mgs for a very mild 4 wk cycle instead. Again this is a long time from now but I like to have things planned out way in advance.