M14add in olive oil?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So Im ordering some M14add from Custom and wanted to homebrew it. I remember someone putting M4OHN in olive oil and shaking it before each use. I tried this and worked pretty good for the M4OHN. Now, can I do the same for M14add but at a higher concentration? Or should I just use some PEG 400? Thanx.

skeptical

Awards
I can't vouch for the olive oil, but the PEG 400 works like a charm--just got 30 mgs/ml in solution.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Mohn is fairly hard to get into solution, so the suspension with olive oil is the way to go IMO. But OTOH M1,4add is very easily put into solution (from what I have tried) and I believe you could get 50mg/ml in PEG 400 without too much trouble.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I got 10mg/ml M4OHN in Peg quite easily. After reading the problems that people are having, one thing that I observed was that people who capped the bottle and used a water bath could get a higher concentrations. This, I believe, is due to cooking off the volatiles of the PEG when the lid is off thus creating a less concentrated solvent (which would lend to making it less effective).

Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to do the olive oil trick since putting a shitload of industrial solvents into my body which reads "if ingested induce vomiting" on the label isn't what I would consider a bright idea LOL

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Olive oil works well for m4ohn at 5-8mg./ml , m14adiol is alot easier to get into the olive oil I got 20mg/ml but I did shake well before each use..... it works if you try hard enough...

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Thanx guys. I think I'm gonna try the olive oil out and see how that work. I'll shake it before each use. Should work fine.

shyboy

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how hard is the Peg 400 on the stomach?? I assume the taste is bad but does it upset the stomach, etc. I have some M5aa & M1,4add powders on the way & will be mixing them up in Peg solution. No problem there but I have never used Peg before (always been a tab guy) & was kinda curious.

Do you chase it with anything like grapefruit juice to kill the taste?? Thanks

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think the taste is that bad, I have tasted worse, and its not hard on the stomach at all, remember your only going to be taking a ml or so at a time which is a miniscule amount...

SonOfThor

Awards
Why the preference for PEG instead of regular PG?

shyboy

Awards
thanks. Forgot I will be dealing with ml's. Not real familiar with PG . Peg is readily available at D.S site & is easy to mix is all.

Does the Peg come with oral syringe or dropper to measure out dosage (ml's)??

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think so.... just go get one from a pharamcy for like $2...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
thanks. Forgot I will be dealing with ml's. Not real familiar with PG . Peg is readily available at D.S site & is easy to mix is all.

Does the Peg come with oral syringe or dropper to measure out dosage (ml's)??
What I like to do with all oral solutions is buy some adapt-a-caps and an oral syringe. Then the oral syringe fits snug in the cap and you can turn the bottle upside down, much like you would while measuring out an injectable. I believe Custom sells them now.

wdecuir

Awards
I dont think the taste is that bad, I have tasted worse, and its not hard on the stomach at all, remember your only going to be taking a ml or so at a time which is a miniscule amount...
what exactly is peg and is it better than using everclear?

shyboy

Awards
Peg is an approved solvent carrier used to increase absorbtion on medicines, powders (ph's), etc. It is extremely effective in getting product into the bloodstream.
Everclear is alcohol. Almost pure grain alcohol and is nasty stuff (from experience). Super strong and where I'm at liquour stores won't even carry it. As far as using it as a carrier I suppose it works but that "kick" guys keep talking about from taking with methyl powders is the alcohol not the PH's.
I never understood the logic in using it since it is alcohol and you should avoid alcohol & methyls due to liver toxicity issues. Anyone think this too??

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I send oral syringes with my peg, the LD50 dose for peg is VERY high, so it is extremly unlikely anyone woudl have any problems at all. Pg didnt work as well with certain compounds so I just gave up trying it and stuck with either peg or olive oil.

wdecuir

Awards
I send oral syringes with my peg, the LD50 dose for peg is VERY high, so it is extremly unlikely anyone woudl have any problems at all. Pg didnt work as well with certain compounds so I just gave up trying it and stuck with either peg or olive oil.
sledge,
could i just dump 3g of m5aa in 50ml of peg with no probelms?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sledge,
could i just dump 3g of m5aa in 50ml of peg with no probelms?
hell no! M5AA is the hardest ph to get into solution. you can only get about 5mg/ml of M5AA to go into a solution of peg400.

wdecuir

Awards
do the math. for 50ml peg400 you would add 250mg M5AA if you want 5mg/ml. or you can go 1g in 200ml peg400. or 3g in 600ml peg400. how much do you want?
well i bought 3gm of M5aa from custom and peg 400 from sledge. I am not sure exactly how much peg i am going to get so it depends upon that.

Last edited:

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when you guys talk "olive oil" do you mean you simply add the powder to plain old olive oil? do you filter it? add in BA/BB? cook it?

what is the shelf life of an olive oil solution?

thanks

shyboy

Awards
M5aa & M1,4add homebrew solutions

when you guys talk "olive oil" do you mean you simply add the powder to plain old olive oil? do you filter it? add in BA/BB? cook it?

what is the shelf life of an olive oil solution?

thanks
I was thinking the same thing. Is it only olive oil? mixed with Peg 400? etc. I have read a couple of guys topping off peg with everclear or olive oil to get the solution to mix.
I have 2 grams of of M5aa powder & 2 grams M1,4add on the way as well as 2 bottles peg 400. I want to get a 20mg/ml solutions of M5. should i use all the peg for the M5 and use olive oil for the M1,4??? Any thoughts from people who have actually done solutions????

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For Methyl1,4ad you can use just plain olive oil..... for m5aa you need all Peg and you will probably only get 5mg/ml into solution....

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to get a 20mg/ml solutions of M5. should i use all the peg for the M5 and use olive oil for the M1,4??? Any thoughts from people who have actually done solutions????
you'll never get 20mg/ml of M5 into peg. you cannot even get 10mg/ml in peg. shoot for around 5mg/ml.