M14add in olive oil?

  1. Registered User
    XxCrisisxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    M14add in olive oil?


    So Im ordering some M14add from Custom and wanted to homebrew it. I remember someone putting M4OHN in olive oil and shaking it before each use. I tried this and worked pretty good for the M4OHN. Now, can I do the same for M14add but at a higher concentration? Or should I just use some PEG 400? Thanx.

  2. Registered User
    skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    I can't vouch for the olive oil, but the PEG 400 works like a charm--just got 30 mgs/ml in solution.
  3. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Yeah Mohn is fairly hard to get into solution, so the suspension with olive oil is the way to go IMO. But OTOH M1,4add is very easily put into solution (from what I have tried) and I believe you could get 50mg/ml in PEG 400 without too much trouble.
    •   
       

  4. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Answers
    0


    I got 10mg/ml M4OHN in Peg quite easily. After reading the problems that people are having, one thing that I observed was that people who capped the bottle and used a water bath could get a higher concentrations. This, I believe, is due to cooking off the volatiles of the PEG when the lid is off thus creating a less concentrated solvent (which would lend to making it less effective).

    Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to do the olive oil trick since putting a ****load of industrial solvents into my body which reads "if ingested induce vomiting" on the label isn't what I would consider a bright idea LOL
  5. Banned
    nsruffryder34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Olive oil works well for m4ohn at 5-8mg./ml , m14adiol is alot easier to get into the olive oil I got 20mg/ml but I did shake well before each use..... it works if you try hard enough...
  6. Registered User
    XxCrisisxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Thanx guys. I think I'm gonna try the olive oil out and see how that work. I'll shake it before each use. Should work fine.
  7. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Thanx guys. I think I'm gonna try the olive oil out and see how that work. I'll shake it before each use. Should work fine.

    post after your trial.
  8. Registered User
    XxCrisisxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Will do.
  9. Registered User
    shyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Just out of curiosity, how hard is the Peg 400 on the stomach?? I assume the taste is bad but does it upset the stomach, etc. I have some M5aa & M1,4add powders on the way & will be mixing them up in Peg solution. No problem there but I have never used Peg before (always been a tab guy) & was kinda curious.

    Do you chase it with anything like grapefruit juice to kill the taste?? Thanks
  10. Banned
    nsruffryder34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    I dont think the taste is that bad, I have tasted worse, and its not hard on the stomach at all, remember your only going to be taking a ml or so at a time which is a miniscule amount...
  11. Registered User
    SonOfThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0


    Why the preference for PEG instead of regular PG?
  12. Registered User
    shyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    thanks. Forgot I will be dealing with ml's. Not real familiar with PG . Peg is readily available at D.S site & is easy to mix is all.

    Does the Peg come with oral syringe or dropper to measure out dosage (ml's)??
  13. Banned
    nsruffryder34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    I dont think so.... just go get one from a pharamcy for like $2...
  14. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shyboy
    thanks. Forgot I will be dealing with ml's. Not real familiar with PG . Peg is readily available at D.S site & is easy to mix is all.

    Does the Peg come with oral syringe or dropper to measure out dosage (ml's)??
    What I like to do with all oral solutions is buy some adapt-a-caps and an oral syringe. Then the oral syringe fits snug in the cap and you can turn the bottle upside down, much like you would while measuring out an injectable. I believe Custom sells them now.
  15. Registered User
    wdecuir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nsruffryder34
    I dont think the taste is that bad, I have tasted worse, and its not hard on the stomach at all, remember your only going to be taking a ml or so at a time which is a miniscule amount...
    what exactly is peg and is it better than using everclear?
  16. Registered User
    shyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Peg is an approved solvent carrier used to increase absorbtion on medicines, powders (ph's), etc. It is extremely effective in getting product into the bloodstream.
    Everclear is alcohol. Almost pure grain alcohol and is nasty stuff (from experience). Super strong and where I'm at liquour stores won't even carry it. As far as using it as a carrier I suppose it works but that "kick" guys keep talking about from taking with methyl powders is the alcohol not the PH's.
    I never understood the logic in using it since it is alcohol and you should avoid alcohol & methyls due to liver toxicity issues. Anyone think this too??
  17. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0


    I send oral syringes with my peg, the LD50 dose for peg is VERY high, so it is extremly unlikely anyone woudl have any problems at all. Pg didnt work as well with certain compounds so I just gave up trying it and stuck with either peg or olive oil.
  18. Registered User
    wdecuir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I send oral syringes with my peg, the LD50 dose for peg is VERY high, so it is extremly unlikely anyone woudl have any problems at all. Pg didnt work as well with certain compounds so I just gave up trying it and stuck with either peg or olive oil.
    sledge,
    could i just dump 3g of m5aa in 50ml of peg with no probelms?
  19. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wdecuir
    sledge,
    could i just dump 3g of m5aa in 50ml of peg with no probelms?
    hell no! M5AA is the hardest ph to get into solution. you can only get about 5mg/ml of M5AA to go into a solution of peg400.
  20. Registered User
    wdecuir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    hell no! M5AA is the hardest ph to get into solution. you can only get about 5mg/ml of M5AA to go into a solution of peg400.
    in 50ml correct?
  21. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wdecuir
    in 50ml correct?
    do the math. for 50ml peg400 you would add 250mg M5AA if you want 5mg/ml. or you can go 1g in 200ml peg400. or 3g in 600ml peg400. how much do you want?
  22. Registered User
    wdecuir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    do the math. for 50ml peg400 you would add 250mg M5AA if you want 5mg/ml. or you can go 1g in 200ml peg400. or 3g in 600ml peg400. how much do you want?
    well i bought 3gm of M5aa from custom and peg 400 from sledge. I am not sure exactly how much peg i am going to get so it depends upon that.
    Last edited by wdecuir; 07-12-2004 at 07:55 PM.
  23. Board Supporter
    t_dot_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0


    when you guys talk "olive oil" do you mean you simply add the powder to plain old olive oil? do you filter it? add in BA/BB? cook it?

    what is the shelf life of an olive oil solution?

    thanks
  24. Registered User
    shyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    M5aa & M1,4add homebrew solutions


    Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    when you guys talk "olive oil" do you mean you simply add the powder to plain old olive oil? do you filter it? add in BA/BB? cook it?

    what is the shelf life of an olive oil solution?

    thanks
    I was thinking the same thing. Is it only olive oil? mixed with Peg 400? etc. I have read a couple of guys topping off peg with everclear or olive oil to get the solution to mix.
    I have 2 grams of of M5aa powder & 2 grams M1,4add on the way as well as 2 bottles peg 400. I want to get a 20mg/ml solutions of M5. should i use all the peg for the M5 and use olive oil for the M1,4??? Any thoughts from people who have actually done solutions????
  25. Banned
    nsruffryder34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    For Methyl1,4ad you can use just plain olive oil..... for m5aa you need all Peg and you will probably only get 5mg/ml into solution....
  26. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shyboy
    I want to get a 20mg/ml solutions of M5. should i use all the peg for the M5 and use olive oil for the M1,4??? Any thoughts from people who have actually done solutions????
    you'll never get 20mg/ml of M5 into peg. you cannot even get 10mg/ml in peg. shoot for around 5mg/ml.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1,4 ad suspended in olive oil
    By abish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
  2. Tamoxifen citrate in olive oil?
    By Number 5 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:59 AM
  3. esterfied hormones in olive oil?
    By flava in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:12 PM
  4. Sledge - ? About Powders in Olive Oil
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 09:41 AM
  5. Can M-5aa be suspended in olive oil?
    By shadow_manifest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in