Lean & Mean w/ the dude

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Well its cycle time again, I've got a typical recomp bridge goin.

Super-10/20/20/0/0/0
Havoc 0/0/30/40/40/40
PCT- torem/erase/DAA/Food
Support-AI cycle support & maybe Liv52
the #'s are still up in the air, just rough estimates for example purposes

My question is, I've seen recent posts suggesting that on cycle liver support is pointless. One guy used the analogy "its like trying to sober up while drinking more beer". I've always used on cycle/PCT support supps and after PCT my bloods have come back with only mild raised liver enzyme levels {AST=56 IU/L Reference- 0-40 and ALT=47 IU/L Reference- 0-55} and everything els is normal or better then good. Unfortunately, I'm cheap and I don't do precycle bloods when post PCT bloods are that good. Does anyone have proven claims that support ether side of the argument that oncycle support is good/pointless?

I also read that support supps like Milk Thistle can occupy the androgen receptors limiting the effects of prohormones and designer steroids. Any proven claims on this too? I need some help sorting between actual science and bro science.
EDIT: never mind this question: I found the answer I wanted. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11532861

In regaurds to the cycle, would it be overkill adding in low dose trenazone or Max LMG? I have 2 bottles of both in my stockpile.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DBdude, let me know if your interested in using Liver Juice ( milk thistle ) during your cycle, I can hook you up with a discount.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
DBdude, let me know if your interested in using Liver Juice ( milk thistle ) during your cycle, I can hook you up with a discount.
Thanks for the offer but I already have the cycle support for this cycle. I usualy buy it right before so It's fresher. Next cycle I'll PM you and give liver Juice a try. I've always like P.P.'s products

DYEGYE~ I'm thinkin it would be a crime NOT to log this cycle. But still undecided on the trenazone or MaxLMG. I saw on your thread someone said not to do it. But I wanna see more opinions

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the offer but I already have the cycle support for this cycle. I usualy buy it right before so It's fresher. Next cycle I'll PM you and give liver Juice a try. I've always like P.P.'s products

DYEGYE~ I'm thinkin it would be a crime NOT to log this cycle. But still undecided on the trenazone or MaxLMG. I saw on your thread someone said not to do it. But I wanna see more opinions
On its own, this cycle would yield EPIC results. The more I think about it though, if I were going to use either of the two other compounds, I'm thinking LMG would be good to help with joints. 50mg ed would let one bottle last the full 6 weeks.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I would do that but I'm concerned with Gyno and too many sides

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man all this talk about not taking support supps during cycle.i am taking cel cycle assist.but now i am not sure if i should stop are not?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
man all this talk about not taking support supps during cycle.i am taking cel cycle assist.but now i am not sure if i should stop are not?
Cycle Assist is a good product. As you can see, DBdude is planning on taking AI's version (Cycle Support) with this cycle. What we are discussing is whether it's worth it to take extra milk thistle. The androgen receptors it occupies (according to that article) are those of the prostate- there aren't any direct studies that I'm aware of as to its androgen receptor affinity in the muscles.

My thought is that taking support supps is like drinking water when you are getting drunk. You'll still get drunk, but the next day will suck less.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a good product. As you can see, DBdude is planning on taking AI's version with this cycle. What we are discussing is whether it's worth it to take extra milk thistle. The androgen receptors it occupies (according to that article) are those of the prostate- there aren't any direct studies that I'm aware of as to its androgen receptor affinity in the muscles.

My thought is that taking support supps is like drinking water when you are getting drunk. You'll still get drunk, but the next day will suck less.
Guess I'll stick with what I've been doing and just take all my support supps at night with my casein shake. Even if it doesn't interfere with the androgens, I'll take the dose far from the superdrol

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Bump for final thoughts on the addition of Max LMG at 50mg the full 6 weeks. I start tomorrow as long as my body temperature has recovered from my last DNP cycle that ended a week ago