GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
enanthate 500mg/week for 5 weeks, bump to 750mg for 7more weeks
winstrol 50mg for 2 weeks, 75mg for 2 weeks, 100mgs for 2-4weeks
clen week on week off 40/80/120/120/160/160/day

stats: 5-10, 195lbs, 9%.
goals: drop 1-3% bf (depends how much muscle i lose) and gain 10lbs of muscle. is that even possible?

diet is gonna be 3 protein days with no carbs, on 4th day have 150g carbs repeat.

cardio 7x week, lifting 4x week (all high intesity, supersets, drop sets etc..)
cardio= LISS after workouts for 20-30min, on off days 1-2hours (mayb more)
abs= mostly weighted stuff since my abs really dont respond to "crunches" and i just cramp up

split:
gonna start with
Chest/tri
back/bi
off
legs
arms/delts
^ for a 4-5weeks, than move onto DC 4x week.

PCT:
nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks, clomid 100mg first 5 days, 50mg for 4weeks.
arimidex thru out cycle.

is this realistic? it will be the hardest ive ever trained so far.

for those wondering, yes i did a prop/tren cycle a month ago. went from 225 to 203lbs, arms went from 17.5-18", waist (completly all out relaxed) 40" to 36" (wide hips..) i feel like i lost only fat, and sculpted muscle.

thanks for any help.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You just got done with a cycle a month ago and are jumping onto another... ?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
You just got done with a cycle a month ago and are jumping onto another... ?
when did i say that?????

yes im jumping on another cycle in a 8-12weeks from now. that b 16 weeks off total

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about your goals...have not ran winstrol yet. Either way I am very interested in watching your progress. I am about to start a test e/masteron/tren cycle this week. Winstrol may be added to my next.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Push it out to 16 weeks
Kickstart with dbol, finish with winny
What, no tren?
i had something like this in mind, to bulk a little bit first 4 weeks or so with mdrol. and not really bulk just eat 2.5-3k clean call ed from protein/fat and every 4th day protein/carbs.

but idkk because i would hate to get fat.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
i had something like this in mind, to bulk a little bit first 4 weeks or so with mdrol. and not really bulk just eat 2.5-3k clean call ed from protein/fat and every 4th day protein/carbs.

but idkk because i would hate to get fat.
Do it man, dbol causes you to hold water, not fat, that's diet.

But i've seen your threads before, you already have a spot on diet.

Bugman1400

Awards
I'm flat tired of ****ing with doctors and trying to get inexpensive TEST cream. I get charged $500 a month that I can't claim on my HCSA. It works, but is hurting my wallet. The compounded cream is just 200mg/mL of TEST. How do you guys get stuff like winny and dbol so cheap? Offshore?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Do it man, dbol causes you to hold water, not fat, that's diet.

But i've seen your threads before, you already have a spot on diet.
lol yea im pretty good at cutting, better at cutting than bulking probably lol. if i decide to do a small bulk than im gonna use mdrol. (i dnt got dbol...)

my meals are gonna look like this if any1 interested:

50g whey
10egg whites
10egg whites
50g whey + 1scoop PB + pre wo
8egg whites + 2 eggs/ 3 tuna cans/chicken breast
8egg whites + 2eggs/ 3 tuna cans/chicken breast

4th day
same as others but 3rd meal will be chicken + rice (100g carbs)

depends how cut i get ill probably bump up to monday + thursday refeeds but thats only if i get down to under 9% which seems really hard right now.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey glhf i am not hijacking you thread but could you give me some in put in your op at the end you said you cutt up nicely on tren/prop cyle can you tell me more about hose.i have only ran test +deca+(anabol oral) gained way way to much mass on that.i am interested in geting cutt up and ripped.i was looking into primo+mast=winny.suston 250 looks good to.what works good for you for cutting geting ripped.