ITT post your favorite ph or ds cycle you have ever run.

revencer

Banned
Awards
Include results, compound used, pct, and sides.

I'll start:

Epi 30/30/30/30
gained 8 lbs.
sides: acne
pct: recycle and primal male

edit:

just saw thread on page 2. Ignore this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1000mg of 4-androstenediol e/d for 4 weeks
+
stacked product called decabolen:

20mg of sd/20mg of pp/50mg of hd for 4 weeks.

it was my fav and also worst cycle i've ran. got gyno from it, but felt like I was unstoppable in the gym. last week (week 4) started getting back pumps when squatting. that sucked too.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Before I started pinning I had an amazing solo run of Iforce Bold 200. Added something like 8 kg of mass on that boldione stuff.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I started pinning I had an amazing solo run of Iforce Bold 200. Added something like 8 kg of mass on that boldione stuff.
How is that possible even IM bold undecylate doesnt put much mass according to most users?And this is oral and only the ph to Bold ....

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Epi 20/30/30/40
Up 12.5lbs by end of week 3
Back pumps and bad joints
Pct will be Sup3r Pct and liquid nolva
On cycle support is Organ Shield

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs epi/tren. Blew up and cut up all at the same time. My only regret was not running it longer

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Epi was always my favorite, I responded so well to it with very little sides. My fav was probably Epi with dienolone. Massive strength increases on that one.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OL Msten 20/20/25/25/25/25
AAR Tren 90/90/135/135/135/135
Stano 1250/1250/1750/1750/1750/1750

I gained a ton of size with very little body fat increase.

Side effects were shut down, lethargic feeling. Hard to breath, slight anxiety, back pumps, balls shrank some while on cycle, and high blood pressure until I upped my support.

I double dosed CEL Cycle Assist.

My PCT was pharm grade Clomid and Nolva, Super PCT, and Aromasin.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Dragon Nutrition, Pro Tren
And
Lgi nutrition, SD-10

Went from 211 to 228 in one month

Sides - testicular atrophy

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Epistane(havoc): 30/30/40/40/40

7lbs lean bulk/recomp cycle. Kept everything after pct except strength went down alittle

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
How is that possible even IM bold undecylate doesnt put much mass according to most users?And this is oral and only the ph to Bold ....
It was a lot of "wet weight" ofc. I ran quite a large dose, people thought I was running dbol. Boldione is not only a eq ph.

"Boldione can also be converted to 1-androstenedione (1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone after interaction with the 5a-reductase enzyme. These metabolites are where this pro-hormone gets most of its effects."

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They still make it?
You might be able to find something similar come out of the uk in the near future, can't really tell you much more than that right now