Can you check my hdrol cycle please

bizzle1

Awards
Long time lurker first time poster.

I have been researching ph's/aas for about a year and a half now and have decided I want to try my first cycle with hdrol to see if it worth it.

It seems that hdrol is mild and the sides are pretty minimal, but I want to make sure everything is ok before going ahead with this.

Weeks 1-9 Milk thistle
Weeks 1-6 CEL cycle assist 4 tabs daily
weeks 2-5 CEL Hdrol 50/50/50/50
However may run for an extra week and try 50/50/50/75/75 if I haven't gained after the 3rd week.
Weeks 5-9 Anabolic Xtreme Lean FX (cortisol blocker)
Weeks 6-9 Clomid 20/20/10/10

Also would anyone be able to suggest a test booster for the pct?

Throughout I will be taking Multi Vitamins, ZMA, Omega.

Any feedback would be appreciated, is there things in there I need/don't need? Is the cortisol blocker neccesary?

amateurfreak

Awards
20/20/10/10 would be for nolva not clomid. i like daa in my pct as well. you could grab one of the stacks off nutra if you wanted a natty test booster like erase and titanium or something like that. preload hawthorne berry. you can buy it by itself to use for the preload otherwise it will intially spike bp.

bizzle1

Awards
Ah right thanks for that, I got mixed up with clomid/nolva, but is everything else fine?

amateurfreak

Awards
id use the cycle assist in pct to but at 8 caps a day for the cycle and pct. maybe up the hdrol dose a little like you said with the 75mg weeks i think you'll like that dose better. otherwise depending on your age height and weight it should be a pretty easy first cycle just make sure your diet and training are in check to help keep your gains. you could also drop the zma if you want some ppl like it others do not.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Halo
50/75/75/75/75/75 go 6wks you ll be glad.

at least 6 caps of cycle assist and extra milk thistle while ON, 8 caps of fish oil ED.

PCT- Clomid 50/50/50/50, DAA, Lean extreme, creatine. and maybe an AI

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Your side effects from your PCT will be worse than the ones you get from the H-drol. Way overkill on this PCT IMO

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Your side effects from your PCT will be worse than the ones you get from the H-drol. Way overkill on this PCT IMO
How do you figure? Gymrat827's suggestion for a PCT is a pretty solid one.

bizzle1

Awards
Ok slight update with this one, I can't get hold of Nolva/Clomid so I'm going to have to go with 4 week 50/50/50/50 cycle and make do with an OTC pct. Not ideal. (lost contact with my source)

I've read up on revisterol and plan to try 3/3/2/2/1 with this.
anyone else know about otc pct's?

Main reason I need OTC is due to my job and need something legal and easy to get hold of, as it could be months until I find someone that would be able to get a SERM for me i want to try and get a cut in a couple of months before August.
Plus don't fancy buying off internet sites.

MBracewell01

Awards
Your cycle is solid and you will be seeing results by week 3. You are going to want to add in a natural test booster during PCT. At the least some tribulus. For my last H-Drol cycle my PCT was Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with tribulus and Pink Magic and it worked great. For my first H-Drol cycle I did an over the counter PCT.... I lost most of my gains and felt like SH*T.