PROVE IT!! Post Cycle Therapy

derker2008

Awards
gentlemen,

i will make this short & sweet. after researching and reading on this website as well as many others for the last 3 years, i've realized that barely anybody gets bloodwork........yet everybody is so quick to tell you what to use, & how to use it. I know reading,researching, & learning on here is awesome & helpful but personal experience conquers all that.......If your not getting bloodwork (before, during and after a cycle) How are you suppose to know what works for PCT and what doesn't.....by looking at our nuts and saying okay I'm back to normal........when your cholestrol, liver, and test is whack!!??

So, I'm asking a favor especially to the guys who give advice on this forum all the time on cycles & PCT, to reply to this post with a quick summary of your past cycle info & what your bloodwork results were so we can see which PCT setup works best and what doesn't work!!!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen,

i will make this short & sweet. after researching and reading on this website as well as many others for the last 3 years, i've realized that barely anybody gets bloodwork........yet everybody is so quick to tell you what to use, & how to use it. I know reading,researching, & learning on here is awesome & helpful but personal experience conquers all that.......If your not getting bloodwork (before, during and after a cycle) How are you suppose to know what works for PCT and what doesn't.....by looking at our nuts and saying okay I'm back to normal........when your cholestrol, liver, and test is whack!!??

So, I'm asking a favor especially to the guys who give advice on this forum all the time on cycles & PCT, to reply to this post with a quick summary of your past cycle info & what your bloodwork results were so we can see which PCT setup works best and what doesn't work!!!

Good luck with that . you would be betteroff searching for clomiphene in pubmed.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork is a snapshot in time - you can go in one day and get one set of readings - and completely different ones the next day.

So I don't think you are going to get accurate information from a bunch of guys on the internet who all took bloods at different times during their cycle / pct.

What you're asking for is a clinical study - that is the only way you are going to get the proper controls to figure out what you want to figure out.

And it will take years and a lot of gub'ment taxpayer research dollars - which are in short supply atm.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt be looking at particular product remedies.

There are certain 'bases' that need to be covered in terms of recovery and maintenance of strength/muscle.

The best thing to do is to know what your body is going through at each juncture ( pre/during/post cycle. You can adjust your supp regimen accordingly.

adnscmplx

Awards
We don't have a ton of actual medical evidence to go off of. The NIH is not in a hurry to fund research directed at making big, athletic, healthy people bigger and more athletic. Supplement companies don't do a lot of peer reviewed publishable research so we are left to make inferences from literature directed at treating endocrinopathies.

On top of that anecdotal evidence is what we have to fill in the holes. It is not great but it is better than nothing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's that? A PCT thread?

SERM+OTC products (Testosterone Recovery Stack, Erase, Titanium, etc...)

It's literally that simple. And if you get blood work done and you're not recovered... continue PCT longer.