IO's Newest Log - 6 Week EPI/PZTANZ W/ Torem PCT - Come On In!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Alright fellow AM'ers .. it's about time for another log, figured now was a good time to start, since I'm 6 days in already :lew: .. The last log I had on here was a mdrol/tren log that ended up unfinished due to a ton of personal reasons :23:. All in all, went well though.

I promise to finish this one out :wink1: and keep you all posted on the details.

Basically this will be the summer cut. I'm about 185, 11-12% right now, would like to stay at about the same weight, keep (or gain) strength, and hit 8%. Will be judging by mirror and calipers, not so much the scale.

Little background: Used epi before, both in a stack and stand alone, first time with pstanz. Will be eating a fairly strict diet of about 3300-3500 cals. High protein, med. fats. Carbs will be kept to a minimum, will be timed around workouts.

Brands used:
EPI: RPN Havoc
PZTANZ: CEL P-STANZ

Going to be a 6 weeker:
EPI: 30/30/30/40/40/40
Pstanz: 150/150/150/200/250/250

Support is the usual ..

PCT will be my first shot at Torem, will look like:
120/120/120 (first three days)
90/90/90/90 (next 4 days)
then 60/60/30

Have some ATD, and a bottle of Purus Recycle and iForce Reverseitol .. probably going to use the reverseitol as stated on the label along with the Torem.

Doubt I'll use the ATD because epi for 6 weeks should be enough of an estro killer, but I'm open to opinions.

As I said, I'm on day 6 of the cycle right now, feel good so far. I really enjoy EPI .. sounds weird but it puts me in a great mood, and at this point, I could bang a brick wall and enjoy it. Pstanz isn't really doing much (that I can tell so far - doesn't feel much different than a solo EPI run yet).

Workouts have been awesome, but no better than normal (yet!). Yesterday I did notice that I got some serious pumps in my triceps, when I was doing back/tri but I'm not sure that I can really attribute that to anything yet.

I'll be back here to answer questions and post daily!

-ImpulseOctane

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Did legs today, knees are way more sore than normal; picked up some joint stuff on the way home.

Sleep has been great; apatite is incredibly high (like, really high ..). Diet's been pretty good, today I had an egg, ham, cheese sandwich for breakfast, along with this nasty ass "10 grain hot cereal" garbage; might be better with fruit, I'm not sure, but it fits perfect with the micros, so I guess I'll just tank it for a while it's not that bad.

Had a Nitro Core 24 shake about 2 hours later, and an apple. Then hit the gym. After the gym had a MetRx protein plus bar.

Lunch was 2 turkey sandwiches; this place by my house makes killer stuff. Boars Head turkey, home-made bread, lettuce, tomato, onion, and lite mayo. Yum.

Had an Elite shake at work tonight, then a grilled chicken breast with brown rice and broccoli, about an hour later, grabbed a spinach salad.

Now, I'm headed to bed, sipping on another Elite shake, and had a couple servings of Jack Links original jerky.

Awful diet for cutting, but my appetite is strong, so I'll keep feeding my body what it wants so long as it's clean(ish).

Tomorrow will be a chest day; keep y'all posted!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Dont fall for that joint stuff! only good stuff for joints is omega 3's now days. that glucosamine is all bunk. SUBBBD

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Dont fall for that joint stuff! only good stuff for joints is omega 3's now days. that glucosamine is all bunk. SUBBBD
Not sure if serious .. haha It's just CVS brand Glucosamine Chondroitin .. how much more on the Omega3s?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Been going great - still keeping everything at the rec. dosages. 30mg daily epi, 150mg daily pstanz.

Appetite still sky high. Been eating quite a bit more fiber and complex carbs to try and combat it a little, but it's not really working, and I'll hurl if I have to eat any more of this "10 grain hot cereal" ****.

Vascularity is killer, bp hasn't changed yet from day one. Checking daily with a cuff.

Strength doesn't seem to be changing much yet, (wouldn't really expect it to..) but endurance is noticeably greater. No problem whatsoever busting out 2 extra sets at the same weight.

Cardio endurance isn't changed much, but I am getting calf pumps when running, after about .75 miles. They cease after I hit about 1.25, but it's a brutal half mile in between. Not sure if anyone has any suggestions here - already taking taurine. Maybe up the dosage?

Still "feel" good - like I said I love what epi does to my mood. Feels way better than SD or Tren, that's for damn sure.

Be back here later

-IO

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Haven't really been updating due to lack of interest, but for anyone who may be interested in this cycle, it was about week 3.5 that it started to kick into overdrive.

Workouts have been killer, pump is stellar, appetite is right where I want it, libido is stupid high, I'm definitely leaning out a bit, and lifts have continued to improve. Up 7.8 pounds from the start (about 4 weeks in).

Sides aren't too bad, the worst is insomnia; I can't get to sleep, no matter when I take the last dose, and that leaves me real tired in the morning. Joints aren't bad - dosing real high on EFAs and fish oils. Acne on upper back/shoulders is unsightly but temporary, will be gone (hopefully) into torem.

IO

dpottermc

Awards
I am actually running this exact cycle right now brother. Ill post some stuff for you when I get a computer tommorrow instead of this damn cell phone.

upINtheLBC

Awards
i'm about to start this exact cycle too. i'm goinna ramp up the pstanz to 300 though

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'd run both compounds way higher but I don't know how many cycles you ve ran

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
i'm about to start this exact cycle too. i'm goinna ramp up the pstanz to 300 though
Good idea. I'm up to 300 now and I can feel the difference compared to 150-200. I might go up to 350.

I'd run both compounds way higher but I don't know how many cycles you ve ran
Epi doesn't need to be higher; I go to 50 and I get no better results, and a ton more sides. This is my first run with Pstanz, so I need to see what works for me. No matter how many cycles you've done, more doesn't equal better.

I am actually running this exact cycle right now brother. Ill post some stuff for you when I get a computer tommorrow instead of this damn cell phone.
Sounds good man. Keep us posted.