How close to Schwarzenegger's routine can you go on cycle w/o losing gains

DangerouStyle

Awards
On a pro-hormone cycle when taking havoc & Tren Xtreme can i up my workout routine to do a lot more. More sets a lot more often, with working out muscles more than once a week. I am a beginner at cycles but want to know how close to Schwarzenegger's routine i can go without losing gains.

Also might be adding insulin for after work outs have been researching it for months and got all the stuff i need for it.

cujo200231

Awards
Out of curiosity, what routine of his are you looking at? Besides that, I dont think it is a good idea to follow a professional bodybuilders routine for many reasons. It is their job, they get obscene amounts of rest and nutrition in spot on. Between the steroids he was on and his superior genetics, I think you are trying to do something that isnt the most optimal way for the average person to make gains. Prepare for some sore joints if you try it though if its the insane routine i saw.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm no expert on juice, but currently I'm on my 3rd cycle, 1st in 9 years and have found that less is more is the best approach to gym. Arnold, Lou n company were on juice year round and as stated it was their job. Plus they were on some serious gear. If I were you I d lift 4-5 times a weeks focusing on compound lifts (squat, bench, incline, deads etc) and a few iso lifts here and there... its what I did and im by far happy...check out my progress in my log "first dose of Androlean" in the anabolics section... just my humble opinion and not flaming your plan at all, just offering an alternative... as stated, I'm no expert, but maybe the hardcore's on here can offer up their 2cents...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
On a pro-hormone cycle when taking havoc & Tren Xtreme can i up my workout routine to do a lot more. More sets a lot more often, with working out muscles more than once a week. I am a beginner at cycles but want to know how close to Schwarzenegger's routine i can go without losing gains.

Also might be adding insulin for after work outs have been researching it for months and got all the stuff i need for it.
Here's the deal :

beginners should NOT use insulin.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the deal :

beginners should NOT use insulin.

Agree big time. Going from PHs to insulin is a HUGE leap. PH doses you can experiment with...insulin, you **** up and you die.

DangerouStyle

Awards
Dude, I'm no expert on juice, but currently I'm on my 3rd cycle, 1st in 9 years and have found that less is more is the best approach to gym. Arnold, Lou n company were on juice year round and as stated it was their job. Plus they were on some serious gear. If I were you I d lift 4-5 times a weeks focusing on compound lifts (squat, bench, incline, deads etc) and a few iso lifts here and there... its what I did and im by far happy...check out my progress in my log "first dose of Androlean" in the anabolics section... just my humble opinion and not flaming your plan at all, just offering an alternative... as stated, I'm no expert, but maybe the hardcore's on here can offer up their 2cents...
I was doing this routine:
Monday - Chest/Back
Tuesday - Abs
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - off
Friday - Shoulders/Arms
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

How would a compound routine fit in or what would be an example of a good routine with mostly compound exercises.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I was doing this routine:
Monday - Chest/Back
Tuesday - Abs
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - off
Friday - Shoulders/Arms
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

How would a compound routine fit in or what would be an example of a good routine with mostly compound exercises.
If your happy with 3 day a week training then try the following, and do the big heavy lifts first while your fresh;
Monday- Bench, Incline, Barbell Rows (wide Grip), Single arm dumbell rows, Dips (Use weighted if you can get 25 easy) Pull ups-2-3 sets of wide grip and 2-3 sets of close grip (again add weight if you can do 30 easy)
Tuesday-Off
Wed- Squats, Dead Lifts, Hack squats, Leg extensions, leg curls, Calf raises if you have it in you throw in some abs or a leg press.
Thurs- Off
Friday- seated military barbell press, Arnold shoulder press(look it up if uknown to you) Close grip barbell bench, straight bar curls (or whatever bicep you enjoy) Tricep routine of your choice and I usually like to finish off with standing upright barbell rows as it hits shoulders, biceps and traps...
Unless your using anabolic of some type, workout should be 60-75 min tops. when Im off everything I stay at 50 -60 min of weights and 10-15 of cardio... but that is entirely depending on your body type, experience...etc...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont not fuk with insulin. Your getting in way over your head bro.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

I am not really understanding your question.

What are you asking? How close to Schwarzenegger's routine can you go on cycle w/o losing gains

What routine are you talking about?

Arnold was on well over a gram of ASS a week according to many reports.