Hdrol Mdrol bridge

LesJoEsco

Awards
Just wondering if the proposed bridge would be a good one. I have all the support supps, pct will be tamoxifen citrate and other goodies. My past experience is 2 SD cycles and I respond quite well to the SD. Here goes

Wk 1: 75mg HD
Wk 2-5: 100-125 mg HD
Wk 6: 75mg HD and 10mg SD
Week 7-8: 20mg SD possibly 30 for the last week.

Has anyone ever ran a similar cycle? Results? Any input would help.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if the proposed bridge would be a good one. I have all the support supps, pct will be tamoxifen citrate and other goodies. My past experience is 2 SD cycles and I respond quite well to the SD. Here goes

Wk 1: 75mg HD
Wk 2-5: 100-125 mg HD
Wk 6: 75mg HD and 10mg SD
Week 7-8: 20mg SD possibly 30 for the last week.

Has anyone ever ran a similar cycle? Results? Any input would help.
8 weeks of H-drol and M-drol is not a very good idea IMO. Since you've run 2 superdrol cycles, I'd suggest 1 h-drol for 6 weeks at 50-75 mg's.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Ive never bridge the two but I have ran both of them together and Got good gains. I'd never run 2 methyls again thought due to I want to live past 30 yrs old. Id run one or the other bro, No need to rush things by trying to get double the gains on cycle cause you won't. Most of your gains will be from superdrol anyways. Id save one or the other for another cycle that does not contain 2 methyls. Also considering most superdrol clones are 2 methyls itself Considering its Di-methyl

JSchaffrin

JSchaffrin

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
Mdrol-10MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
Hdrol-75MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
CEL-PCT Assist
Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.