Dermacrine/Anavar cycle question

rsr08

Awards
If any of you remember, I am the guy who asked about the anavar only cycle and many ppl opted for me to run a log of it so other's can get a real log and maybe try it out themselves.

So I decided to run my anavar only cycle, but decided to also throw in 2 bottles of Dermacrine, in all for a total of 8 weeks. My main concern is Dermacrine being able to convert to estrogen. I'm 21 years of age, so most will say I'm done growing height wise, but I'm still growing and definitely don't want estrogen to be the culprit to my growth plates fusing. I looked at the ingredients of Dermacrine and feel like the Resveratrol and such won't do the job to regulate excess estrogen . I def. want to run the anavar, but am worried more of the loss of libido. that's why I'm wanting to run the Dermacrine.

My main question is can I throw in I3C and expect that to help maintain normal estrogen activity, as well as prevent possible excess estrogen from doing damage? Also, can I throw in more Resvertrol? Will that help? Or should I just use an A.I., otc or not?

EDIT: I was also looking into more chrysin as well. Will that help? Opinions and advice are definitely appreciated! :)

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Then dont run steroids period. If your worried about any of that. Sooner or later everyones gonna run into this problem. Do some more research on A.I's and all before you touch anything is what you should do.

rsr08

Awards
Then dont run steroids period. If your worried about any of that. Sooner or later everyones gonna run into this problem. Do some more research on A.I's and all before you touch anything is what you should do.
I forgot to mention to refrain from flame like that. I'll take this as flame and not advice, so I'll say this: Ppl like u should refrain from giving out "advice" as these are mature men (hopefully) on this board. I am able to make my own decisions and do whatever the hell I want, so I disregard anything that has nothing to do with my topic, nor anything that seems to conform to what you or any poster posts that's irrelevant :rant2: I've been researching A.I.'s (As well as AAS) for the past 2.5 years and also into I3C, chrysin, etc. which has sparked my interest. That's why I'm asking. If this is not flame, then sorry for the rant.

Now, anyone with valid relevant advice?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention to refrain from flame like that. I'll take this as flame and not advice, so I'll say this: Ppl like u should refrain from giving out "advice" as these are mature men (hopefully) on this board. I am able to make my own decisions and do whatever the hell I want, so I disregard anything that has nothing to do with my topic, nor anything that seems to conform to what you or any poster posts that's irrelevant :rant2: I've been researching A.I.'s (As well as AAS) for the past 2.5 years and also into I3C, chrysin, etc. which has sparked my interest. That's why I'm asking. If this is not flame, then sorry for the rant.

Now, anyone with valid relevant advice?
Not a flame in any way. If youve researched A.I's then use it while on cycle if your worried about estrogen problems

rsr08

Awards
Not a flame in any way. If youve researched A.I's then use it while on cycle if your worried about estrogen problems
As mentioned, my other concern is libido loss while on anavar. I don't want to drive estrogen low where it'll affect my libido in a negative way. That's why I3C caught my attention as it would regulate normal estrogen activity rather than destroying it. If I were to go the A.I. route, I was thinking either formestane or go with aromasin at a low dose.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
IF your worried about sex drive look into something similiar as HCGenerate.

sgt_lopez

Awards
Tribulus seems to work well for me but then again I don't have experience running Anavar or anything else for that matter.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
trib isnt going to do **** while on var. HCGen or another good t booster is your best bet

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well it will do a tiny bit for LH production but adding some fenugreek with the tribulus and some DAA would be great on cycle for production purposes. The DAA could do it on its own but Trib and Fenugreek are cheap so why not throw them in for more punch.

THExDOPExSHOW

Awards
was wondering if u took the anavar/decramine cycle...and if u had good results? was libido ok on cycle?