New to PH's also medical ?'s

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  164 lbs.

Question New to PH's also medical ?'s

I have been looking at prohormones for quite some time now, about 2 years since I was 16. I am now 18 and looking to put on some size I got really into working out the past year. I am going up steady in strength every week-2 weeks but I am staying the same size so I am considering them now. I have tried the whole P90x and it's just not helping anything either. I am wondering what would be a good first cycle for someone like me and if I would see decent results and also if it is safe for me.

I am a type 1 diabetic also. I have been insulin dependent and have been for going on 8 years. I am wondering if it would be safe for someone diabetic if the right precautions were taken and if so what would those be.
    5'11
    165lbs looking to get to about 185

Thank you, all feedback is appreciated

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Im sorry my friend but I would not recommend PH's for you. You are a few years to young. With the proper training and nutrition you should be able to get bigger without. Try eating a lot more
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    Im sorry my friend but I would not recommend PH's for you. You are a few years to young. With the proper training and nutrition you should be able to get bigger without. Try eating a lot more
    Thanks for the advice. It's hard to eat more when I put in close to 10,000 calories a day but the insulin I take just burns all the carbs and I workout a lott. I've tried many different diets also and it doesn't change. High protein, high calories, high carbs, nothing really does anything differently.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Well PH would mess with your hormones pretty bad at that age and you dont wanna see problems later on.
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TryinaGetBig View Post
    Thanks for the advice. It's hard to eat more when I put in close to 10,000 calories a day but the insulin I take just burns all the carbs and I workout a lott. I've tried many different diets also and it doesn't change. High protein, high calories, high carbs, nothing really does anything differently.
    Could you please post your diet.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TryinaGetBig View Post
    Sorry, but wrongo reindeer. Insulin doesn't burn anything, if anything its the reverse. Insulin loosens up cell membranes and forces nutrients into cells.

post a 10,000 calorie day. I've had real 10,000 calorie days, but I actually measure and weigh things. I'm willing to bet its more like 3000. Let me guess, you have a "Weight gainer 4000" shake that you take twice a day you are counting as 8000 calories?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

^^ This, reason why I asked for you diet. You basically have to be carrying around food with you 24/7 to chomp down 10,000.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    ^^ This, reason why I asked for you diet. You basically have to be carrying around food with you 24/7 to chomp down 10,000.
    Unless you love chinese buffets and beer =
    Perform and Transform
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

insulin takes glucose out of the blood.

glucose=carbs.
    Last edited by Jake Fires; 03-17-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: not done
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Sorry Bro I call bull**** on the 10,000 calories a day. You must be mistaken that your prolly taking in 1,000 calories. Anyone on this board would agree if you were taking in 10,000 calories in a day you would be gaining weight like crazy, and anyone would also Agree with me that you are to young for pro-hormones , With the testosterone at your age running through your body by just hitting the gym hard and have a good diet you will gain size just like being on prohormones. Eat,Train, REST! only thing you need to do at your age.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. medical reform.
    By djbombsquad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 03:57 PM
  2. Who anyone have a medical explanation as to why...
    By bigrobbierob in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:31 AM
  3. Men with Low Testosterone - Medical Trial
    By natiels in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:50 AM
  4. Medical Question
    By LoPips20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
  5. medical advise