Experimenting with NTBM Thimocase and clen TOPICAL SOLUTION

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far nothing, thimocase isnt causing any burning sensation, even when mixed with clenbuterol, nothing.....i know clen is legit because ive used it orally

i hope this work some NTBM reps told me it would!

if not OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
applied it again, no clen......i cant even tell, am i even supposed to feel a burn like with eviscerate?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay thats good to know, very good to know people where describing a good hot burn with clenviscerate- they attributed it to clen, but i dont think clen has that property. I will continue to apply to problem area (lower back) for 3 weeks and measure results

tomorrow is 30 mcgs clen on each side of back with a coating of thimocuse or w/e lol

im out sleepin big

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready and interested to see how this goes Schwell! ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuh, goign to apply thimo, and 30 mcgs clen on each trouble area will report, so far i do notice my skin tightening i hear yohimbe drains water from cells so uih uh yuh!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i wrapped midsection and back with saran wrap after appling the thimo/clen solution this is what im noticing, i can tell my midsection is sweating, its moist- thermogenisis maybe?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats the way to do it. wrap that sh*t around you during cardio as well. stomach will melt.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Interested for results thanks for doing this bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schwellington-the trend setter!!

YUH

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen any data based evidence of targeted fat loss. just saying.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far so good, liking thimocase, a little messy, but mixes easy with the clen

no systematic sides, not jittery etc,

tomorrow is day three, im expecting after a two week run to notice SOME reduction in lower back are

diet is a CLEAN 2500 calories with 50< grams of carbs(all simple- greek yogurt/fruits) 350g of protein, and 100-120 grams of fat depending if i do cardio ro not(clean)

other supps being used
trenbolone ace, testosterone

cardio 3-5 x a week

refeed days, every 14 days

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen any data based evidence of targeted fat loss. just saying.
Glycyrrhetnic acid applied topically.

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Abstract:
Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

PMID: 15894038

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuh im thinking about applying thimocase before bed and sleeping in saran rap

or maybe just thimocase saran rap might piss the misses off, yuh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuh im thinking about applying thimocase before bed and sleeping in saran rap

or maybe just thimocase saran rap might piss the misses off, yuh

I don't think I could sleep with Saran wrap on me, so props to you if you can do it.

And even if I could my wife would make me sleep on the couch...lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
noticing some heat around the midsection today, more so than last two days.

in my lower back/hips is where i carry fat- always have, so there are heavy fat deposits there, and they are the last ones to go when i cut, and the first ones to come back when i up calories.

if i can get rid of these, and keep them down with this solution i will buy more

so a slight warmness in applied areas

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Schwell, you should get in on the last round of dcp. That shot works wonder on the stubborn denser fat areas. Good non stim thermo properties too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf is dcp?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update coming in a couple hours- this stuff really shined in my cardio session today gotta go but be on the lookout for the update tonight

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Used to be an rpn product, now it's under genomyx. Dsades little masterpiece. It is the real deal and there is only one run left because something with the FDA and the main ingredient TTA isn't agreeing with eachother. The **** sells out fast for a reason.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so i applied the solution again, 15mcg clen and a layer thimocase to each love handle.
wrapped it in saran wrap and hit the eleptical for bout 35 minutes my midsection was drenched. like it was sopping wet with sweat. With the saran wrap this stuff shines, it really does liking it so far lets see what 10 more days of it brings

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude clen + thiomucase in a saran wrap cardio will tear off fat. I don't know if it will be localized or not to your midsection but even if it is not local you will definitely overheat the body this way big time and optimize systemic fat loss. Keep it up Sir Swolington yuh

YUH

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking for this thread to see how things were going.looks like things are going wellsofar.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liking it for sure, its helping. I fell asleep with saran wrap/clen/thimo on this afternoon, and i woke up, my woman was like "maybe you SHOULD sleep with it on, your back area already looks tighter" i was like :eek:!

i dont think i could fall asleep with it on again, its uncomfortable, but i think im going to wear it throughout the day, and without a doubt around work out sessions

see my goal- drop 20 lbs fat in 10 weeks- thats 2 lbs of fat a week.

im on 2400 caloric diet
carbs-40
fat-70
protein-350

supplements- staples, Testosterone E- 750mgs a week, Trenbolone ACE- 350 mgs a week.

workout
day 1- chest/cardio
day 2 back or legs(if back cardio)
day 3 shoulders
day 4-off- cardio day
day 5-arms/cardio
day 6 legs or back (which ever one i didnt hit)
day 7-off,(cardio/abs)
repeat.
this gives me cardio 4-5 times a week and weights 5x a week.

on a steep defecit, and good anabolic regimen espicially tren which is known to melt fat- i without a doubt know i can loose 20 lbs fat

cheat days is once every 10 days. so yuh

just wanna make sure my lower back fat is gone- i got REALLY wide hips- which is part of my genes, i have a big big build. and its in my hip area(around my back) i store alot of stubborn fat. SO this is going to help it out alot

so far liking it lets see what tomorrow brings

YUH

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
If you wrap your midsection with saran wrap and don't sweat more around that area, something is physically wrong with you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you wrap your midsection with saran wrap and don't sweat more around that area, something is physically wrong with you.
This.

You're making a basic scientific error by changing two variables and pointing to only one of them being efficacious to your cause when it could easily be either of them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think dropping 20 lbs. of fat in 10 weeks can be accomplished no problem especially considering some of the things you were running.

I dropped 18 lbs. in 8 weeks last year on my cut with just diet, training, cardio, and OEP/Lean Extreme. I didnt have anything else or anabolics or anything like that and it was pretty succesful.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
This.

You're making a basic scientific error by changing two variables and pointing to only one of them being efficacious to your cause when it could easily be either of them.
its surprising to see how many people try to change about 9 different things to come to the conclusion that it doesn't work. Keep it simple stupid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycyrrhetnic acid applied topically.

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Abstract:
Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

PMID: 15894038
what were the before and after fat mass measurments in other areas of the body?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay another update wrapped myself in saran wrap again applied thimo/clen to problem areas twice today- both times epic sweats

more sweat in the workout period naturally.

reduction in problem area- starting to become noticeable

does this recieves schwells stamp of approvel

not yet to early to tell but if things continue they way they are going more than likely

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay another update wrapped myself in saran wrap again applied thimo/clen to problem areas twice today- both times epic sweats

not yet to early to tell but if things continue they way they are going more than likely
sounds like things are starting to heat up....:gas:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure are mich i notice after applying my skin tightens which one of the ingredients draws the water out of the cells- isn't it yohimbe?

im thinking of ordering another thing of thimo to run at the last two wks of cycle too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like everything is pretty positive so far. Looking forward to the final outcome :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry! Shoulda wrote my final review- been SO busy with school and work as school is coming to an end, and work is picking up haven't had time- forgot all about it lol

here is my thoughts

increase of sweating in target area- 8/10- good here
drawing out of water in target area- 10/10- excellent here
ease of application- 7/10- some of the product would spill out, i think if you guys put it in a squirt bottle like the formastanozol was in would be better.- but still decent score here
so out of 30 points it gets a 25 pretty damn good

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry! Shoulda wrote my final review- been SO busy with school and work as school is coming to an end, and work is picking up haven't had time- forgot all about it lol

here is my thoughts

ease of application- 7/10- some of the product would spill out, i think if you guys put it in a squirt bottle like the formastanozol was in would be better.- but still decent score here
very solid review here.thanks schwell I was wondering about this one as I know someone who is thinking about doing this as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review schwell... your pictures showed some great results bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good review Schwell :thumbsup:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

here is my thoughts

Schwell, is this something you will continue to do? Did it make a huge difference for you. Thank you..I have been thinking about using this thimocase without the clen on my abs. I need all the help I can get..SJ