Liquid Nolva

• Thread starter Wider is better
  • Start date

Wider is better

Awards
I keep reading about liquid Nolva, and many of you have recommended it from one of the board sponsors. Prices seem really inexpensive compared to cap form which is really conveinent for the better part. Is the Quality just as good. After reading many of the threads Im pretty sure that it is, so if anyone doesn't agree with liquid, give me your feedback.

Thanks

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I think liquid is fine. I have some from Lion that I am finishing up, then I will use my powder that I got from Custom. 3 grams for 29.99 is a fantastic deal. I'll just homebrew myself a liquid from that and be on my merry way. I've used pill form before and have always gotten the same results.

I keep reading about liquid Nolva, and many of you have recommended it from one of the board sponsors. Prices seem really inexpensive compared to cap form which is really conveinent for the better part. Is the Quality just as good. After reading many of the threads Im pretty sure that it is, so if anyone doesn't agree with liquid, give me your feedback.

Thanks

GettinSwole

Awards
I've used the liquid from lion and it's good stuff, plan on getting some powder from custom soon

Wider is better

Awards
what or who is Lion. Whats the url?

Thanks

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that in previous threads, it was concluded that 60mg of the liquid = 40mg nolva(tamoxifen).

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Its all goin to the same place.
What you mean it is all going to the same place..

and I would stick with the board sponsors and not got outside of them... not talking bad about Lion but he has been having problems with his website