Stuck at 180...What to take?

stacked1984

Awards
hey, Im just getting mad at the fact that I can't get past 180lb and I want to get to about 205-215lb and just wondering what you guys recommend on taking/stacking?

Cloob

Awards
What PH's have you taken before? I was stuck on 182 but 12 days into Epi cycle @40mg and I am up too 187 so far.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many meals do you eat a day?

What do your meals look like?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Count your cals. bro, you're probably not eating enough.

stacked1984

Awards
i eat like a horse. i blow through like $200 a week in food. I eat 4 times a day and healthy food not junk food.

uncheelstar

Awards
Maybe need to throw a little bit of fats in your diet... You can turn that extra fat into more muscle and that will equal more weight. Also make sure you are taking a good creatine and like they said..... A LOT OF CALORIES if you want to gain weight. I have the exact same problem gaining weight.. it sucks lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i eat like a horse. i blow through like $200 a week in food. I eat 4 times a day and healthy food not junk food.
Sometimes you can underestimate the amount of food you are taking in each day unless you count the calories. Use a calorie tracker like fitday to see where you are at. You should be taking in at least 4k a day with 300g protein and if that doesn't work go to 4300 and so on..

If you can't gain naturally , then adding supplements and PH/DS wont help you either.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add in another 2 meals at least. Whole milk, eggs and peanut butter are great for hard gainers.

As for supplements I would say get some slin-sane or any insulin mimicker and take it before you highest carb meals. Also get some bulk BCAAs and take 5 grams between your meals. Layne Norton has some studies on this you might wanna look into.

Food really is the key my friend. Every time I think my diets perfect I find a new way to make it better!

Hope that helps

stacked1984

Awards
my GF counts cals in everything and she says I eat like 6000+ a day. i was stuck at 165 for the longest time and took 2 cycles of tren, deca, test and it bumped me up to around 175-180. What would you guys recommend got the best "help" to put on mass?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing until I started counting, you'll be suprised.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add in another 2 meals at least. Whole milk, eggs and peanut butter are great for hard gainers.

As for supplements I would say get some slin-sane or any insulin mimicker and take it before you highest carb meals. Also get some bulk BCAAs and take 5 grams between your meals. Layne Norton has some studies on this you might wanna look into.

Food really is the key my friend. Every time I think my diets perfect I find a new way to make it better!

Hope that helps
Bump

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
my GF counts cals in everything and she says I eat like 6000+ a day. i was stuck at 165 for the longest time and took 2 cycles of tren, deca, test and it bumped me up to around 175-180. What would you guys recommend got the best "help" to put on mass?
There's no way you can eat 6000 QUALITY cals a day at 180lbs. and not gain.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2

there is no way you can eat 6,000 kcals of anything and not gain weight.

how old are you (op)? :think:
X3 no way you are getting 6k+

stacked1984

Awards
im 27, and im going none stop for my job for a solid 12hrs a day. I burn off ALOT of it at work.

Gygas21

Awards
Fwiw, I have to eat around 5k just to maintain....I weigh 182

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 27, and im going none stop for my job for a solid 12hrs a day. I burn off ALOT of it at work.
then eat more. Thats still the answer. If all you can manage to eat is what maintains you at 180 no matter what you gain short term from a cycle if you are done with it and are back at eating what maintains 180 you will drop back down to 180 over time anyhow. So its a waste of time and just stresses your body for nothing long term.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then eat more. Thats still the answer. If all you can manage to eat is what maintains you at 180 no matter what you gain short term from a cycle if you are done with it and are back at eating what maintains 180 you will drop back down to 180 over time anyhow. So its a waste of time and just stresses your body for nothing long term.
Thats not what he wants to hear. He wants to be told to run 2 grams of test a100mg dbol with deca and hgh with a tren ****tail.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not what he wants to hear. He wants to be told to run 2 grams of test a100mg dbol with deca and hgh with a tren ****tail.
I know :) but that is the sad part, 6 months later after doing that if he eats and lives the way he does today he'll be back at 180. If that wasn't the case, everyone here would be 250lbs @ 6% bodyfat year round....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know :) but that is the sad part, 6 months later after doing that if he eats and lives the way he does today he'll be back at 180. If that wasn't the case, everyone here would be 250lbs @ 6% bodyfat year round....
You, I and 90% of the rest of AM know that, lol

My fav anabolic is food :p

stacked1984

Awards
theres only so much I can eat in a day without feeling sick or i would eat more. lol its not like i dont know how to eat. I work on oil and gas drilling rigs and Im going all day. and away in the middle of nowhere for months at a time for work. I was just asking what would be the best way to give a lil bump to my weight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres only so much I can eat in a day without feeling sick or i would eat more. lol its not like i dont know how to eat. I work on oil and gas drilling rigs and Im going all day. and away in the middle of nowhere for months at a time for work. I was just asking what would be the best way to give a lil bump to my weight.
:food: and then :food: stacked with :food:...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drink half and half with peanut butter yum!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but if all you can eat is what maintains you now at 180 then no matter what an anabolic does while you are taking it, after its gone you will return to 180 because you are just eating enough to maintain 180. Its not magic, its simple math. Start with adding 2 tablespoons of peanut butter a few times a day then. Or get used to being 180, because thats where you'll end up after a cycle anyhow.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Eat more Italian food bro, there's a sh*t load of cal's in that stuff lol

Chico222

Awards
What is your body composition like? Are you fit, ripped? Maybe your body likes the weight you are at. I eat 4k cals a day and don't gain a pound, but my composition keepa getting better and better. Its almost like I'm gaining muscle at the same time I'm cutting fat.

Chico222

Awards
X3 no way you are getting 6k+
+4 yeah, 6k cals of clean food is a TON of food. Unless you are eating big macs, i thought you eat enough clean food to equal 6000 cals. Kai green eats that much

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about a few things. Working 12 hours a day leaves 12 hours for EVERYTHING else including, travel to and from, eating, sleeping, showering, etc.

I will not say it can't be done but I'd love to see how you eat a quality 6k cals in 12 hours. Let's assume you sleep 6 hrs a night, that's 6hrs you are not at work meaning you take in an average of 1000 cal per/hr while doing all of those other things.

How long do you work out in the theorized 6hrs you are not asleep or eating?

Also, how much of this 6k is quality protein?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very curious about a few things. Working 12 hours a day leaves 12 hours for EVERYTHING else including, travel to and from, eating, sleeping, showering, etc.

I will not say it can't be done but I'd love to see how you eat a quality 6k cals in 12 hours. Let's assume you sleep 6 hrs a night, that's 6hrs you are not at work meaning you take in an average of 1000 cal per/hr while doing all of those other things.

How long do you work out in the theorized 6hrs you are not asleep or eating?

Also, how much of this 6k is quality protein?
and how does his girlfriend know how much he eats when he's working like
I work on oil and gas drilling rigs and Im going all day. and away in the middle of nowhere for months at a time for work

stacked1984

Awards
i eat the same when im home thats how she knows. I eat pasta at least 1 time a day. and no I dont eat fast food. And after I get back to where we are lodged at with travel time i got 10 hours to ****, shower, shave and call home to the wife, eat one more time then sleep for 6 hrs then drive back to work and I do that for anywhere between 28 days- months at a time with no days off.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you even have time to lift? That sounds like one long day man! I work 16 hour shifts on avg of twice a week so I could only imagine what 28 day like that's like. Still I never miss a meal i have a backpack lunch box and I bring it everywhere with me. Takes me less time to eat a meal then it does for my peers to take a smoke break.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
i eat the same when im home thats how she knows. I eat pasta at least 1 time a day. and no I dont eat fast food. And after I get back to where we are lodged at with travel time i got 10 hours to ****, shower, shave and call home to the wife, eat one more time then sleep for 6 hrs then drive back to work and I do that for anywhere between 28 days- months at a time with no days off.
That's brutal man, better you than me. :23:

IF you posted it, I missed it. How much protein are you getting?

stacked1984

Awards
i lift the entire time im on days off at a actual gym with actual weights. other then that we got make shift "weights" at work, and we are always doing physical tasks all day long. The odd time there is a gym where we are staying but that is few and far between. And other then what i get from food I drink 2 protein shakes a day with 700 cal in it with 32 grams of protein.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
And other then what i get from food I drink 2 protein shakes a day with 700 cal in it with 32 grams of protein.
Sometimes you can underestimate the amount of food you are taking in each day unless you count the calories. Use a calorie tracker like fitday to see where you are at. You should be taking in at least 4k a day with 300g protein and if that doesn't work go to 4300 and so on..
Working your job like that, you need an absolute minimum of a 1:1 ratio of grams of protein per lb of body weight. 1.5 - 2.0 would probably be best if you really want to gain. So, 270g - 360g of protein per day which means you need to be getting about 200g - 300g per day from your regular foods.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
are there gyms in the middle of nowhere? just curious because im pretty sure you would lose all the gains if ya stopped workin out.

btw, only gaining 15 lbs from a tren, deca, test cycle is intense. wouldnt most people gain about twice that? you must be burning a ton of cals dude.

also, any bodyfat estimates?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont care what anyone says, 5-6 thousand calories e/d is on the elite athlete level (like lance armstrong in training,). everyday people like on here are not burning through that many calories and just maintaining.

at 5'9 and 180 my edee for maintenance is around 2800 (without making the direct calculations)

I remember an exercise in one of my clases where we calculated how many stadium steps it would take to burn off the calories from 1 can, I repeat, 1 can of coke a cola. Long story short, no one in their right mind would run that many steps in a single session.

For those that are eating a high amount, you may want to look at a medical problem with nutrient absorbtion. AAs will increase nutrient absorbtion, utilization, but that will be just a temp fix, when you finish the cycle, your body will return to what it was before.

Chico222

Awards
I dont care what anyone says, 5-6 thousand calories e/d is on the elite athlete level (like lance armstrong in training,). everyday people like on here are not burning through that many calories and just maintaining.

at 5'9 and 180 my edee for maintenance is around 2800 (without making the direct calculations)

I remember an exercise in one of my clases where we calculated how many stadium steps it would take to burn off the calories from 1 can, I repeat, 1 can of coke a cola. Long story short, no one in their right mind would run that many steps in a single session.

For those that are eating a high amount, you may want to look at a medical problem with nutrient absorbtion. AAs will increase nutrient absorbtion, utilization, but that will be just a temp fix, when you finish the cycle, your body will return to what it was before.
+1
Like I said, 5-6K calories is something Kai, Jay, or Phil would be eating. As far as nutrient absorbtion, you got a good point. OP, look into some digestive enzymes that will help break down all that food so you can absorb the nutrients. I take NOW Super Enzymes, and they work great. If you fart or burp a lot after a meal, or feel bloated, you are not digesting the food right.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you're working but I've been on or around drilling rigs in the gulf for 22 years. You get 3 meals a day and they are by no means healthy. There are a lot of fat a$$es out there. Not that I'm calling you one OP, just saying, the food is horrible.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Man I work 12 hr shifts a day and 6 days a wk and still work out atleast an hr a day. I know how it sux but u got to do what u got to do. If I was you I wouldn't consider anabolics until you can start getting quality and consistent workouts. And no I don't believe work is anywhere close to working out.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Appreciate the reps blue healer. Oh and love the avatar.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Blue healer appreciate the reps. Oh and love your avatar.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Blue healer appreciate the reps. Oh and love the avatar.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Do you even have time to lift? That sounds like one long day man! I work 16 hour shifts on avg of twice a week so I could only imagine what 28 day like that's like. Still I never miss a meal i have a backpack lunch box and I bring it everywhere with me. Takes me less time to eat a meal then it does for my peers to take a smoke break.
lmao i can just imagine this, a big as$ gorilla cop with a backpack lunch box truckin down the street

stacked1984

Awards
No offense but Offshore drilling is a little more slack then on shore. doing a connection every few hours is alot diffent then one every 5-10 mins and thats why most are over weight on the offshore. And we have a private camp with cooks so we tell them what the breakfast, lunch and dinner meals are. And I actaully went for a CT Scan this morning to see if there was something wrong with my intestines. My sister is a er nurse and said for what i eat i should be like 210+ lbs for the amount i eat. And for body fat, im not ripped cut but cut.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense but you've got some great advice from us.

Use it and report back.