m-lmg/epi stack- clen on pct questions

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few questions about a cycle I'm planning to start in a few weeks. Any help would be great. I will be taking support supps, 250-300 g protein a day, about 3000 cal a day while on.
m-lmg- 75/75/75/75
epi- 36/36/36/36 (epivar)
during pct I will be running tamox and wanted to try clen while on pct.
I have not used clen before want to try it for a couple reasons. First for it's fat burning ability and second for increased endurance, performance etc.
I do a lot of cycling as well as lifting (I know it's not the best thing to do if i want to gain significant weight but I love it). I have a 100+ mile ride planned about 2 weeks into pct and am curious to see how much clen improves my performance. I was going to start at 20mcg and ramp up 20 each day until I reach 100. Should I stay at that dose until the end of pct or ramp down toward the end. I will be avoiding all stims while on clen. Also is there any reason to run an AI while on pct, I have letro on hand as well but have not used it before during pct. If I should when should I add it into my pct.
Thanks for any help, sorry for all the questioms

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
The cycle looks good. Make sure you get your liver support though.. I ran this cycle and went just four weeks..thought it wasnt quite long enough.You could run the cycle 6 weeks and bump the lmg up to 100 in the last 2 weeks. I did 100 lmg, 40 epi in week 4, and looking back I really wish I would have jumped it 2 more weeks.

I dont see a reason to run an AI with this cycle.. and I ran my PCT with Clomid. It just seemed like the better choice, and looking back, it worked well.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot. i will probably up the lmg. i only had one bottle on hand but they aren't expensive. i'll be definitely be taking liver support and my daily dose of various pills..
do you have any thoughts on the clen during my pct? this will be my first run of clen. i don't know if i should run it straight through pct or start it in the two last weeks. i've read that after two weeks it's kind of pointless due to receptors being saturated. i have also read that benadryl can help clear them. depending on sides i'd like to get as much as i can out of it during pct.
thanks. any more help would be appreciated.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
No need to ramp the Clen down. You can simply drop it after a 2-3 wk run. No ill effects.

Some coffee or a milder PWO is not a big deal on clen - all a matter of how much. If you're taking a heavy Clen dose, then no addtional stims is probably a good idea. If you are taking Clen in moderation, a moderate amount of additional stims may be OK - the cup of coffee before a workout, or 1 1/2 scoops of White Flood, for example, may suit you just fine.

Not sure how well the Benadryl actually works. I am going to compare its Beta-Receptor recovery to Ketotifen (when it arrives)

I am going to run some LMG +Epi shortly. like that combo (wet + Dry) Presently trying to cut a few more fat lbs, so I can run a bulk in the next cycle

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i was going to order some ketotifen as well for my rats and flying monkeys but they were out of stock. i'll probably just run the clen for 3 weeks and possibly use benadryl the last week. i won't be going over 100mcg of clen, maybe not even that high, we'll see.
i am considering maybe running just the m-lmg solo and just increasing the dose as i have not run it before and want to see what kind of gains i get from it. another reason i'm thinking to do it solo is 'cause epi destroys my libido. i like everything else about epi but that. the girl i'm currently seeing wasn't too thrilled about it last time, neither was i.
thanks again for the help

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
No need to ramp the Clen down. You can simply drop it after a 2-3 wk run. No ill effects.

cycle
He's right... no need to ramp down Clen. You can just dump it. You could always run it in the first two weeks of PCT, drop it for two, then hit it again for the last 2. I have heard from some very knowledgeable folks that Benadryl works well.. and these are folks who look at real science not "broscience". I know its alot of Benadryl though, 4-5 pills a day. If I had to choose, I'd go with benadryl. At least you know what you're getting when you buy it!!

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot you guys. i think i'll try it with benadryl. it is very safe even taking that much.
i'm looking forward to this. i appreciate the help