Traveling?

Sethjoe

Awards
I'm going to be just at the mid part of a cycle when I have a vacation planned next month. I'm doing dbol daily, and I'll be doing masteron/test enanthate e3d when I fly out, I think I can plan it so that I won't need to inject while out there (I can just do a shot early, right before I leave and then do one 3 days later when I get back.) will that work? Or is it bad to pin more often than usual? My other question is does anyone have any ideas of what to do with the dbol(liquid)? I don't want to get arrested at security lol, or get my vile thrown out if I'm lucky....anyone with experience on either of these questions?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you already know the answer.

As far as re-scheduling your shots - just know it'll cause fluctuation of your hormone levels compared to what you're used to. I'm sure others with actual experience in this can weigh in.

If I were you, though, I wouldn't risk any of it. That meaning I wouldn't be taking anything with me I wasn't supposed to.

Sethjoe

Awards
Sounds like you already know the answer.

As far as re-scheduling your shots - just know it'll cause fluctuation of your hormone levels compared to what you're used to. I'm sure others with actual experience in this can weigh in.

If I were you, though, I wouldn't risk any of it. That meaning I wouldn't be taking anything with me I wasn't supposed to.
The answer to what? Yeah I know it will cause a fluctuation, but I'm thinking as long as I do the shot early instead of missing a shot, I'll keep gaining? What would you do then? I need to take the dbol daily...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, since you were asking the question in the first place, it seemed to me like you were leaning toward not taking the dbol with you on a plane. I mean, you could most likely get away with putting it inside something else and not having a problem.

For me, though, that's just not something I'd be willing to risk.

And as far as the shots, you'll want someone with experience to actually weigh in on that for you. I just know it will cause a fluctuation. As far as will it cause any real problems? I don't have a clue.

Sethjoe

Awards
Well, since you were asking the question in the first place, it seemed to me like you were leaning toward not taking the dbol with you on a plane. I mean, you could most likely get away with putting it inside something else and not having a problem.

For me, though, that's just not something I'd be willing to risk.

And as far as the shots, you'll want someone with experience to actually weigh in on that for you. I just know it will cause a fluctuation. As far as will it cause any real problems? I don't have a clue.
Hmm I'm just wondering if I can somehow move it to another bottle or something while keeping it sterile...though I don't know if liquid orals even need to stay sterile

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I'm just wondering if I can somehow move it to another bottle or something while keeping it sterile...though I don't know if liquid orals even need to stay sterile
I wouldn't do that (just me, personally). And I'm not advocating this by any means, but I'd be more likely to hide it within something else rather than that. However, I also don't know what all they can see in the scanners and how closely they'd pay attention. Given that it's liquid makes it much worse than just pills.

Again, not advocating this, but technically you could probably (depending on the size of the bottle) place a label on it that looks like eye drops or something like that and put it in your 1 quart ziplock bag (or in with your checked baggage, if you're checking anything).

Sethjoe

Awards
Yeah that's a good idea haha I just need to find something to make the right sized labels..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's a good idea haha I just need to find something to make the right sized labels..
you could just put it in one of those empty travel sized shampoo containers. Put it in your checked luggage and the risk involved would be reduced dramatically.

Sethjoe

Awards
you could just put it in one of those empty travel sized shampoo containers. Put it in your checked luggage and the risk involved would be reduced dramatically.
Only problem is I'm not checking anything, and I'm traveling with family...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only problem is I'm not checking anything, and I'm traveling with family...
Put it in Grandma's bag.

They'll never suspect Grandma... :privateeye:

Sethjoe

Awards
There ya go haha then shell just take a couple drops thinking it's her medication and suddenly grandma is a beast!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
My question is where are you traveling to? Why? Depends on which customs you have to worry about; going or coming back. Some countries, WHEN you're caugh, you're a story on 20/20, never to be seen again, except in a torture video.

Coming back into the US, WHEN you're caught, it just costs you a SH$t load of money for an attorney, and you get to wear an orange jumpsuit everyday. :)

Last edited: