WOW competitive edge labs look out
- 03-15-2011, 06:00 PM
- 03-15-2011, 06:09 PM
- 03-15-2011, 06:14 PM
cant blame a company .. i agree with dsade, do your research before you put a prohormore/steroid in your body .. thats what this forum is for.
isnt not like the label is misleadingS.n.S team member
03-15-2011, 07:31 PM
The other supp was probably PPlex. That and Mdrol were what those two dudes were taking..
03-15-2011, 07:59 PM
03-15-2011, 08:04 PM
It's not just the affordable part. It's the magic pill mentality. They quit reading after they saw in some forum that some guy took some product and gained 20lbs. So many never consider any form of liver support, cycle support, or PCT.
And yes, Darwin is an efficient relentless basturd.
Training around a jacked up neck.
03-15-2011, 08:08 PM
they know what there getting In to they just play it off as i didint know, after they get jacked up
03-15-2011, 08:25 PM
well im just sayin i never ever seen a commercial on tv about a prohormone. its one of those things ive been seeing lately like theres one for those who have been taken darvocets, acutane, and some other one for pregnant women.
03-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Problem is ... they can call those lawyers all they want.
They may be entitled to compensation ...
But it's the LAWYERS who will actually receive it!
Similar Forum Threads
- By vika808 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:55 AM
- By vika808 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 01:01 AM
- By ReaperX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 55Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:04 PM
- By Pugonater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 58Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:12 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:32 PM