Mdrol/Trenazone/Epi stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Mdrol/Trenazone/Epi stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

Mdrol/Trenazone/Epi stack

flirting with this idea im 6'4 271 serious lifter for 3 years would run mdrol 20/20/30 than trenazone 10 sprays a day then epi at 20/30/40 a total of 9 weeks i have clomid on hand for pct 50/50/50 than add ai and cort on third week and carry it out for another 2 hows this look? would anyone like to see these results?

2. Senior Member

9 weeks!!??
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

ya on the long side ive seen it done before with a mdrol/tren/epi stack but with the proper blood work and support supps it should be done just fine
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

9 weeks is a bit long. A 3 week pct is a bit short. I'm not exactly sure if at 271 lbs if any of those compounds are going to do much to you.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

2k1s my question is how much body fat do you have? Lifting for 3 years and at 271- im guessing the majority is not LBM- I could be wrong.

why dont you just get some test e dianabol and winstrol? would be WAY safer and more effective
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    2k1s my question is how much body fat do you have? Lifting for 3 years and at 271- im guessing the majority is not LBM- I could be wrong.

why dont you just get some test e dianabol and winstrol? would be WAY safer and more effective
    Why are you asking me that question?
  7. Banned

WTF do you mean why is he asking that question? Pull your head out of your ass, thats a flat out retarded and uninformed cycle. The combo, the cycle length and pct......
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    WTF do you mean why is he asking that question? Pull your head out of your ass, thats a flat out retarded and uninformed cycle. The combo, the cycle length and pct......
    His question was directed at the incorrect person; not the OP.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Banned

My apologies 2k1s, I shouldnt type while doing cardio.
    To the OP. If you have only been lifting three years, this is an intense cycle. Lost of sides to be expected. You should run these phs solo prior to stacking/bridging so that you are familiar with your response to them. At 271 pounds, many people would question why you would jump right to SD, a very effective yet very toxic compound. It will compromise your health, so you really need to have your diet and training down. Youll also need a very hypercaloric diet, which does not make sense if you are overweight. You will be very shutdown at the end of the cycle, and you should run a 6 week PCT if you go through with this. At 271 its still unclear why when you need to push your limits though, it seems unneccessary. While I don't advocate you jumping right to AAS instead, I think Scwellingtons point is that by the time you are combining all these compounds you get less risk and a higher return pinning then with this particular cycle. If you can tell us more about your diet, training and bodyfat the board may be able to suggest alternatives that will help you meet your goals with less toxicity, and a greater likelihood of retaining your gains.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

man you need to plan this out better. Your picking strong stuff to mess with. Do some more research first.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    no, he is write lol re read my post closely,. i made a type i directed the lbm question at HIM by my wording, i meant to driect it at OP apologies 2k1s

op dont run this cycle
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Yaz

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

I'm sorry i believe you are wrong in many ways. First cycle running 2 17aa orals and one of the winstrol, a drug that has great liver toxicity but above destroys the lipid profile ?
    FYI your cycle is pretty much the same or even less safer than the OPs plan in terms of toxicity.

OP your idea is completely wrong: 3 compounds you have never used, 2 17aa orals in the same cycle, PCT that has no logic behind the chosen drugs and protocol(dosage/duration wise) and absolutely no liver/lipid support supplements.
    Can you give a real not hypothetical estimation of your BF levels ?

PS 1) Don't trying to bash you or anybody just trying to point out some thing, don't get me wrong.
    2) Even you at this height and weight you have a decent BF 10-13%, you aren't ready for AAS use because you lack basic knowledge.
    3) Speaking in general, winstrol is a pre-contest drug and only then should be used because for any other reason the sides:gains ratio is 2:1 at best.
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sm0831 View Post
    flirting with this idea im 6'4 271 serious lifter for 3 years would run mdrol 20/20/30 than trenazone 10 sprays a day then epi at 20/30/40 a total of 9 weeks i have clomid on hand for pct 50/50/50 than add ai and cort on third week and carry it out for another 2 hows this look? would anyone like to see these results?
    Question to the other posters. From what I've read elsewhere, epi doesn't really kick in until week 3, so wouldn't a 3 week epi run cut off right when epi gets going?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Every one responds to epi differently... like all steroids. I gain strength in the first week and continue to gain until about the 4th week where it just plateaus for me. I start to lean out afterwards.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 week 1-andro/ trenazone/ mdrol cycle
    By jdm4936 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
  3. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:49 PM