test c dbol clen

dillpix777

Awards
so, very noobish question here. I'm currently two weeks in to a dbol test twelve week cycle, and i have a **** ton of clen laying around. I was wondering if i started running the clen two weeks on/off now, how much would it hurt my gains, body, over-all health. Reason I ask is because i have a little bit more fat than i would like to right now, and even though i am eating very clean, im figuring i will probably gain a little fat by the end of this cycle because i am eating so much and i would like to at least minimize this if not burn some fat off while building. I have plenty of clen to use now and at the end, advice would be most appreciated.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-6 dbol
6-12 clen week on/off
1-12 test
1-12 t3

dillpix777

Awards
thanks guys appreciate it very much, will definetly be picking up some t3 to go with the clen

dillpix777

Awards
only thing i can get right now is a t3+t4 mix by genesis labs with 30mcg t3 and 120mcg t4, is this worth getting and if so how would i dose it, i know how to dose the t3 alone but not with the t4 in there.

dillpix777

Awards
So how would i go about starting a log of my progress and all dat

dillpix777

Awards
ok, so a little bit about me before we get started here. I have been lifting weights on and off since i was 18 (25 now) and i have just in the past 2-3 years got my training and dieting down pretty good. Started getting interested in "the juice" about a year ago but didn't have any sources (thank god) so i just stuck to my training and diet. Well about three months ago a friend got me interested again but suggested that i get online and start reading all that i could before i even thought about doing a cycle. So I did research for about 2 months and read day and night. I finally settled on a 12 week test cycle with a dbol kick start with some clen at the end to help burn off excess fat. So i am now two weeks in and I am very pleased with the results so far. Started cycle at 190 lbs with i would guess but i haven't tested about 15% body fat. I am now at 200 and i have noticed significant strength gains. I will try and keep a pretty detailed log of my training, diet, side effects and anything else anyone might ask for. I would also like any help anybody can offer as far as training and diet go as well as any other supps i will need. Right now this is how everything looks.

Week 1-12 test c 500mg split in two pins mon and thur
week 1-5 dbol 30 mg ed
week 6-12 clen week on week off
week week ?-12 t3 have not recieved it yet probably about two weeks

caloric intake roughly 3200 calories with a 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat ratio (this is where some advice would be helpful)
I weight train 5 days a week, mon tue thu fri sat
and try to do light cardio and abbs on off days
Like i said i will try and keep this as detailed as possible for anyone who is interested.

Thanks, Dylan