Soccer Player Cycle Advice- Supp without pumps

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'm not new to cycles but i'm looking for a different end result this time. I am looking to increase speed, agility, and strength of course. My main objective is to be able to continue my running, sprints, an soccer practices without having shin pumps or running issues in general. I have post cycle support supps- clomid, Nolva, ect. My compounds to choose from would be Epistane, Trenadrol, AX Superdol, and Original Phera. What should I run for what I'm trying to accomplish? I'm asking because i never id much running with my past cycles and it is almost ALL I will be doing during this one. Of course lifting will take place but lots of soccer, sprinting type workouts. Cheers for the help, angel77:23:

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sucks for you man,Epistane would have been perfect,it maintains if not increases you cardio abilities,but pumps.

Gavin9

Awards
Epi would be the best but as stated above there will be pumps. Good luck.

spezzy

Awards
19 Nor 'tren' increased my endurance during soccer and track. Some pumps, but not unbearable. Nothing you wouldn't experience during a typical practice.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
19 Nor 'tren' increased my endurance during soccer and track. Some pumps, but not unbearable. Nothing you wouldn't experience during a typical practice.
IS 19nor tREN THE SAME AS kILOSPORTS tRENADROL?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
True,like everything else man,it depends on how the persons body reacts,not everybody has bad pumps,notice how i sad not everybody has "bad" pumps,i didnt say just pumps because EVERYBODY has pumps while on Epi,to the extinct though depend on the person.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
IS 19nor tREN THE SAME AS kILOSPORTS tRENADROL?
Kilosports Trenadrol is 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone,which im not exactly sure what the **** it is,but there are good reviews on it.But it will completely ruin your cardio abilities,while on Tren you wont be able to jog a minute and a half without being outta breath.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Kilosports Trenadrol is 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone,which im not exactly sure what the **** it is,but there are good reviews on it.But it will completely ruin your cardio abilities,while on Tren you wont be able to jog a minute and a half without being outta breath.
IM RUNNIN THE EPI.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Well, i've only recently started running but one of my best logged weeks was with Carnobolic. Its a L-carnosine supp and really helps with endurance during cardio and with cranking out that extra rep lifting weights. When I bought it I was training for a 10k and not lifting weights but i couldn't wait and gave it a go. tried it for a week and really regret not using it more for my 10k training because I could have probably finished it better (I stopped taking it to save it for weight training...greedy) I'm using it now fo weights and cardio and I am really feeling the benefits of it.
If u'd like to read about it here's the write up from the site http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/carnobolic/
but it's a lot cheaper a nutra planet, it's got like 10 bucks off
http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?view[mfg_id]=&view[category_id]=&query=carnobolic
I hope that link works :/
Good luck with ur training.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Well, i've only recently started running but one of my best logged weeks was with Carnobolic. Its a L-carnosine supp and really helps with endurance during cardio and with cranking out that extra rep lifting weights. When I bought it I was training for a 10k and not lifting weights but i couldn't wait and gave it a go. tried it for a week and really regret not using it more for my 10k training because I could have probably finished it better (I stopped taking it to save it for weight training...greedy) I'm using it now fo weights and cardio and I am really feeling the benefits of it.
If u'd like to read about it here's the write up from the site http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/carnobolic/
but it's a lot cheaper a nutra planet, it's got like 10 bucks off
http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?view[mfg_id]=&view[category_id]=&query=carnobolic
I hope that link works :/
Good luck with ur training.
Do u run a PCT afterwars?
Looks very interesting. I appreciate the info. Cheers...