Spawn with HCG and Phytoserms-347

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Imma be running Spawn and was wondering what you guys think i should do with the HCGenerate and Phytoserms-347?Heard great things about HCG being ran WITH the PH,and Phyto with the PCT.Didnt know if the HCG would affect the effects of the Spawn or what?:240:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel like it's really shutting you down, you could bring it into play.

I'd personally save it for PCT and use it there, though.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imma be running Spawn and was wondering what you guys think i should do with the HCGenerate and Phytoserms-347?Heard great things about HCG being ran WITH the PH,and Phyto with the PCT.Didnt know if the HCG would affect the effects of the Spawn or what?:240:
unless your prone to super crazy shutdown imo I'd save it for a rainy day.the phyo I might include in pct but to me it would depend on how I'm feeling at the end of the cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless your prone to super crazy shutdown imo I'd save it for a rainy day.the phyo I might include in pct but to me it would depend on how I'm feeling at the end of the cycle.
Agreed.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If you feel like it's really shutting you down, you could bring it into play.

I'd personally save it for PCT and use it there, though.
Well i was going to use the Phyto with PCT,you think you could stack the HCG and Phyto for PCT?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i was going to use the Phyto with PCT,you think you could stack the HCG and Phyto for PCT?
You could. If it's me doing it, I'm using them separately, though, just because the reviews on both are solid as stand-alones, and I'm big on stretching things out, too ;)

Machmood

Awards
If your gonna take SPAWN at 3 pills a day for 30 days I would HIGHLY reccomend doing a proper PCT with Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. I have had friends who didnt do a proper PCT and ran into problems, no OTC can take its place

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run HCGenerate on cycle if you would like to. Its helped a lot of people reduce shutdown when used on cycle. Its very versatile and is great on cycle and for PCT.

Your choice really, but make sure you have a SERM for PCT. ;)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna take SPAWN at 3 pills a day for 30 days I would HIGHLY reccomend doing a proper PCT with Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. I have had friends who didnt do a proper PCT and ran into problems, no OTC can take its place
Lol,you act like i dont already know that bruh,of course ill have a SERM,the whole HCG and Phyto thing is just i didnt know which way to run them to be more beneficial.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6