Spawn with HCG and Phytoserms-347 - AnabolicMinds.com

Spawn with HCG and Phytoserms-347

  1. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7267

    Reputation

    Spawn with HCG and Phytoserms-347


    Imma be running Spawn and was wondering what you guys think i should do with the HCGenerate and Phytoserms-347?Heard great things about HCG being ran WITH the PH,and Phyto with the PCT.Didnt know if the HCG would affect the effects of the Spawn or what?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you feel like it's really shutting you down, you could bring it into play.

    I'd personally save it for PCT and use it there, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Imma be running Spawn and was wondering what you guys think i should do with the HCGenerate and Phytoserms-347?Heard great things about HCG being ran WITH the PH,and Phyto with the PCT.Didnt know if the HCG would affect the effects of the Spawn or what?
    unless your prone to super crazy shutdown imo I'd save it for a rainy day.the phyo I might include in pct but to me it would depend on how I'm feeling at the end of the cycle.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    unless your prone to super crazy shutdown imo I'd save it for a rainy day.the phyo I might include in pct but to me it would depend on how I'm feeling at the end of the cycle.
    Agreed.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7267

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    If you feel like it's really shutting you down, you could bring it into play.

    I'd personally save it for PCT and use it there, though.
    Well i was going to use the Phyto with PCT,you think you could stack the HCG and Phyto for PCT?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Well i was going to use the Phyto with PCT,you think you could stack the HCG and Phyto for PCT?
    You could. If it's me doing it, I'm using them separately, though, just because the reviews on both are solid as stand-alones, and I'm big on stretching things out, too
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. New Member
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    If your gonna take SPAWN at 3 pills a day for 30 days I would HIGHLY reccomend doing a proper PCT with Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. I have had friends who didnt do a proper PCT and ran into problems, no OTC can take its place
  8. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You could run HCGenerate on cycle if you would like to. Its helped a lot of people reduce shutdown when used on cycle. Its very versatile and is great on cycle and for PCT.

    Your choice really, but make sure you have a SERM for PCT.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7267

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    If your gonna take SPAWN at 3 pills a day for 30 days I would HIGHLY reccomend doing a proper PCT with Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. I have had friends who didnt do a proper PCT and ran into problems, no OTC can take its place
    Lol,you act like i dont already know that bruh,of course ill have a SERM,the whole HCG and Phyto thing is just i didnt know which way to run them to be more beneficial.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP? Phytoserms?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Phytoserms-347
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:18 AM
  3. RLS Phytoserms-347
    By jaygrambling79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM
  4. Phytoserms-347
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:37 PM
  5. Phytoserms-347
    By John.R in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in