Ment

BIGAINS

Awards
No, ment is still in the research phase, and isn't commertially available. The only place it could possibly be found is from a powder source.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's been going through all the clinicals and validation for years, all the new ones do, for a male BC method. It's been around for awhile though. Very suppresive anabolic, with lower andogenic effects than what's currently available. Prostate friendly if you will.

John598919

Awards
MENT Used as a Male Contraceptive

I know I am new to the forum, but I am a research biochemist by trade, and employed at a very large biotech firm in the US. MENT is currently being researched in order to find a slow release/long-term male-sterilization reagent....aka "birth control pill" for men. I know that deca can shut down spermatogenesis, so I assume that MENT would have similar effects in similar regions (ignoring of course the anabolic/androgenic "side effects") over the long run, e.g. with slow release polymer encapsulated MENT.

In the short term, would MENT have the side effects of deca, but if used long-term would it result in a cessation of spermatogenesis? Basically, if used in the long-run would you become sterile, until you removed the implant or it was no longer effective?

Research has an agenda, and of course is always biased. What I want to know is this...has anyone tried MENT (yes you can buy the powder very easily), and if so what side effects have they had using the substance?