Is this a legit superdrol?

anblic

Awards
Randomly found this M-Stane by Dynamic Formulas and didnt know if anyone had any info on it or tried it before.

http : / / www . strongsupplementshop.com/M-Stane-Monsterdrol-Clone-10mg-SD-by-Dynamic-Formulas-60-ct-Mstaness702.htm# REMOVE SPACES

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Possibly, unless you have good PH knowledge and experience, general rule of thumb... Can't find alot of logs on it, go a more popular route.

M-Drol and Beastdrol (or w/e its called) are both good examples.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
S-drol Was a good superdrol clone before I found out the switch the ingredients in their products. My last S-drol I got was Phera... You could go with S-Roid as well Hardcore formulations is a great company.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
M-stane is made by Myopharma under dynamic formulas. M-Stane is the replacement Superdrol to their old product called Superbolin.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
M-stane is made by Myopharma under dynamic formulas. M-Stane is the replacement Superdrol to their old product called Superbolin.

IS IT ANY GOOD ?????? or underdosed like alot of these new clones that have been coming out where you have to take 30 to 40 mgs

DevlinRD

Awards
i would check out IBE's new product supermass. just ordered mine. but PHF also sells m-stane, so i cant imagine its not a legit product.