Thinking about starting my first cycle. Need opinions

slickcdb2000

Awards
Well I've been working out and dieting for a while now. I have a thin layer of fat on my chest and stomach that just wont seem to go away! I don't need much if any size at all, just definition. Im not confident enough to start injecting yet so I'm gonna start out with orals. I have a bottle of winni v that a friend gave me and heard mixed reviews on the stuff. I'm think I may give it a try for my first cycle. Along with milk thistle and megaman vitamin what else should I take to keep any of the bad effects off? Any opinions? Should I still take my jack3d as a preworkout? Thanks in advance!!!

slickcdb2000

Awards
And I know that don't seem like much to most of you guys here but starting any kind of AS is brand new to me.

slickcdb2000

Awards
I'm new, what do you mean pct? Give me time. I learn quick!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
clearly helluva lot of research to do before starting ANY form of aas.

i suggest instead of taking the easy option and asking someone else to do your homework , you sit yourself down in front of the computer and either search on this forum or google for the wealth of information there is on the internet, relating to the use of aas. ds . or ph.
Then if theres something you dont understand , raise the question in a thread.

slickcdb2000

Awards
Guess I'll add a little more of my diet and routine to give you guys some more info about me. Currently I'm working 7 days a week 12 hours a day, I work construction so I do physical activity constantly. I'm working out every weekday, cant make it on the weekends, they close too early. Diet is around 1300-1500 cal a day with very minimum carbs. Protein shake first thing in the morn and as soon as I'm finished with a workout. That's 600 of my daily calories right there. Most my other calories are from fish, chicken, eggs and jerky. I'm currently taking oxyelite pro to try and get that little bit of stubborn fat off. I'm getting laid off in about 2 weeks and would like to be a little more cut by the time I get back home.

slickcdb2000

Awards
clearly helluva lot of research to do before starting ANY form of aas.

i suggest instead of taking the easy option and asking someone else to do your homework , you sit yourself down in front of the computer and either search on this forum or google for the wealth of information there is on the internet, relating to the use of aas. ds . or ph.
Then if theres something you dont understand , raise the question in a thread.
I agree I have a LOT to learn. I've been reading as much as I can with the free time I have. I work a lot and any extra time I have is spent in the gym. Only research tool I currently have is my iPhone. I've been reading a lot on the forum I'm just not too familiar with the terms and product used.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you need carbs otherwise the protein will be used as an energy source and not contribute to repairing muscle . You shouldnt be afraid of carbs , eating carbs is all to do with timing , and the type of carbs you eat for example you can get away with eating simple carbs, glucose etc, around your workout ie befoe during or after.Complex carbs are a slow release energy source and shouldnt contribute to fat storage.Without carbs your muscles will also look flat .complex can be eaten anytime of day imo up to say 7 pm As your in construction you shouldnt have any problem using up the calories obtained from carbs

your calorie intake is too low , a sedentary man requires 2500 so more if your active.

doing 12 hour days and working out 5 days , unless you eat , youre going to burn yourself out.

slickcdb2000

Awards
I started my low cal low carb diet for weight loss. I have lost 40 lbs and 6 inches. Currently I'm still doing the weight loss to try and rid the stubborn fat. Right now because of the weight loss everything on my midsection is just loose!

I have recently started adding more and more carbs, like oatmeal for breakfast and more fruits at lunch. I eat almonds regularly for fats and carbs. Only carbs after 5 comes from my protein shakes.

boxer78

Awards
Wait, you're 6'2, 225, you work construction 7 days a week, workout 5 days a week, AND only eat 1300-1500 calories per day? How the **** do you have energy to do anything? That seems like way too few calories, to be honest.

slickcdb2000

Awards
Wait, you're 6'2, 225, you work construction 7 days a week, workout 5 days a week, AND only eat 1300-1500 calories per day? How the **** do you have energy to do anything? That seems like way too few calories, to be honest.
Well I'm 210 now if that makes much of a difference. But yea I know it's way too few calories!! I needed weigh loss and wanted it fast, and I got exactly what I wanted!!! It's not the healthiest diet but it worked. Now I got to change things up. My body is starting to get exhausted!!! Maybe I need to look more to my diet that the juice for definition.....

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm 210 now if that makes much of a difference. But yea I know it's way too few calories!! I needed weigh loss and wanted it fast, and I got exactly what I wanted!!! It's not the healthiest diet but it worked. Now I got to change things up. My body is starting to get exhausted!!! Maybe I need to look more to my diet that the juice for definition.....
your body get to a point where it gets into a status quo situation. Because your not eating enough , it hangs on to the fat stores

The last thing you need is a cycle of ds /aas or ph .You need to get your diet in check and your training When you get laid off , i suggest you spend time doing cardio and if you train with weights do light weights and high reps

a protein shake on its own contains no carbs if mixed with water.

if you have a shake where carbs are part of the ingredients , then it looks as though youve bought a weight gain powder.