would NTBM Thiomucase work to mix clen with

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can anyone from ntbm chime in here im lookin at makin a topical clen solution would the blend you carry work yay or nay

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please please do!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it would be a solid choice, but I do have your question posed for feedback from someone with a more science-based answer. I'll be sure to let you know whenever I get it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can anyone from ntbm chime in here im lookin at makin a topical clen solution would the blend you carry work yay or nay
Thats a good question Schwell, but I honestly don't know if that would work how you want it to or not. Going to have to do some investigating :privateeye:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ntbm win me over here, let me know asap and i will buy that shiiiiat

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will be waiting, if i dont hear anything im going to facebook nate lol and ask him

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will be waiting, if i dont hear anything im going to facebook nate lol and ask him

Nate loves hearing your questions like this and would be happy to answer them. :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People have used Yohimbe/Clen transdermal solutions in the past with success Schwell. It is quite popular actually.

You can do that as long as Clen fits the molecular weight, lipophilicity, and has a good transdermal potency. And I am sure it does or people wouldn't be using transdermal clen all this time.

The thiomucase will draw a good amount of water out of your fat cells so you will lean out in the areas you carry fat in and this will compliment the clen big time. You will have some pretty good pics to show in your log....

You know, a badass transdermal solution would be clen mixed with the formastanzol carrier. Talk about cutting up. And if you're still on Test schwell, the formastanzol/clen will be superb.

Both are good ideas though. I like the way you think.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought it would work, wasn't sure though and clen does fit the molecular weight to be transdermal, i just wasnt sure if thimocuse or however u spell it would work as a carrier, pickin some up now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen mixed with the Formastanozol carrier would be the poo! :sgrin:

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Guys, don't forget theophylline, the active in dermatherm target. At international pharmacies it is SUPER CHEAP and proven effective for spot reduction.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, don't forget theophylline, the active in dermatherm target. At international pharmacies it is SUPER CHEAP and proven effective for spot reduction.
I didn't know that bro... I always thought it was just a stimulant...