Mixing Test E and Test Sustanon??????

crashcrash29

Awards
In fridge I have one bottle of Test E and one bottle of Test Sustanon left (from two previous cycles) enough for a 12 week cycle. Can these two compounds be taken in conjunction with each other during the same cycle as to make it a full 12 week cycle? Or should I shell out the money to cycle the same compound through the entire time???

Any help is much appreciated

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Test is Test honestly, Sust just has 4 esters and releases at different rates, while test e has a single ester with half-life of 13 to 14 days.

crashcrash29

Awards
Thats what i thought I just wasnt sure if the two would react the same together

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Yes they will. Just half life difference. you will be pinning more

ModernLats

Awards
In fridge I have one bottle of Test E and one bottle of Test Sustanon left (from two previous cycles) enough for a 12 week cycle. Can these two compounds be taken in conjunction with each other during the same cycle as to make it a full 12 week cycle? Or should I shell out the money to cycle the same compound through the entire time???

Any help is much appreciated

I mix test e n prop all the time, how was the suspension shot pain?

wannabe007

Awards
Yes they will. Just half life difference. you will be pinning more
i dont know where your going with this post.

he will be pinning more with sustanon than test e?
sustanon needs not to be pinned more than 2x week, while some still think its necessary to pin more to get the effects of the short esters.
is this broscience or experience you are advising from?

crashcrash29

Awards
Also just looked on the vials they both expired on 04/10. I know it really only loses it's potency after it expires but takes a very long time to lose any. It has been stored this entire time. The oil seems fine and their is no discoloration or seperation.

Your thoughts? Still good to go?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where your going with this post.

he will be pinning more with sustanon than test e?
sustanon needs not to be pinned more than 2x week, while some still think its necessary to pin more to get the effects of the short esters.
is this broscience or experience you are advising from?
its called keeping your blood levels stable it isnt bro science. Sust has a short half life.. common sense

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Also just looked on the vials they both expired on 04/10. I know it really only loses it's potency after it expires but takes a very long time to lose any. It has been stored this entire time. The oil seems fine and their is no discoloration or seperation.

Your thoughts? Still good to go?
If the color is still good.. And was stored properly I dont see a reason why it would be bad. I duno if this is a rumor but a guy on another forum asked the same question n someone said to see if it has a different smell like bad oils or something. Dunno, I feel safer with non expired gear for my lab rab