Hdrol for a third time or try something new..?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Question Hdrol for a third time or try something new..?

So I have been sticking to the basics for quite some time now, and am ready to hop back in to a PH to help me break down some of the walls i have been hitting while leaning out a bit as well..summer is just around the corner..FINALLY ( i realize diet is key in this process..that will be in check) I have been a HUUGE fan of H-Drol...loved everything about it..mostly the great gain/low sides ratio. I have ran H-drol twice now, and would love to run it this go around but I'm concerned that i will not see the same effects now that i have ran it twice before (results second time where on par with first run but still...)

Is this concern valid? Does the body build up some level of tolerance to PH's that you have run prior that could decrease the effects? My last cycle (including PCT) ended maybe 8 months ago.

If so, are there any products that are comprable to H-drol in regards to being mild, yet having good gains in LBM while reducing BF%? Any ideas? I have not been "in the loop" as to recent PH's that have been released and have not found any good answers based on my search.

I know that PMAG is very similar, but i am concerned that it is TOO similar to Hdrol such that if my body has build up a "tolerance" to Hdrol it may be the same with PMAG...maybe not though?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

wanted to quickly emphasize my goal. I am looking for more of a recomp than a stric cut.. but will be emphasizing on trying to put on some good lean muscle mass (while reducing BF% as much as i can). I will do this by keeping my calorie intake a bit high but keeping them extremely clean..high protein while dropping carbs and fats (slightly). Lifting heavy and throwing in some HIIT a few days/week.

I am open to suggestions on good stacks (x + furaza/clen/11oxo) etc.

I would love to give HDrol+Furaza a shot, but again, i have the same concern of seeing decreased effects since i have ran Hdrol twice...not sure if having run Hdrol twice would effect my responsivness to Pmag either since they are so similar. I am not up to speed with the new compounds out there..and am not set on CEL products...just looking for suggestions here

hmmm.....
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

What was the dose you ran it at the second time? You may want to bump it up a little. You know it works for you with little sides. Also, you may want to stack it with Androhard or Deramcrine to give you just a little boost.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    What was the dose you ran it at the second time? You may want to bump it up a little. You know it works for you with little sides. Also, you may want to stack it with Androhard or Deramcrine to give you just a little boost.
    I maxed out around 75mg on my last two cycles of Hdrol. Thinking about running 75/75/100/100/100/100 if i go that route again.

I have not heard of Androhard or Deramcrine...i had seen alot on Hdrol+Furaza for a good recomp while dropping bf. I'll chekc out those other two your recommended. thanks for the input. repped
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I just ran a Dermacrine/H drol cycle and have ran it a few times before. It is perfect for maintaing muscle and dropping body fat. I personaly did 75/100/100/100/125/125. You can experiment with a different compound if you like.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I'd definitely recommend P-Mag. Its a beautiful step up from H-drol. One of my favorites.. its great to run solo, and stacks/bridges well with about anything.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

what is h-drol?
    is it helladrol or halodrol etc..
    and what is the difference between the two ??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. test e + hdrol first time injecting
    By itsgroll in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. hdrol dosage and time question
    By Snowman555 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. First time Hdrol user, is my pct enough?
    By sommerz123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:03 PM
  4. Hdrol and Havoc at same time, Help
    By jamze7417 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:23 PM
  5. Hdrol CYCLE and Detection Time
    By RealG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:36 PM