Codeine and M-drol

J

jimmythelad

Awards
Hi,
I was thinking of doing another 3 weeks 10mgs per day m-drol (superdrol) cycle. I stick to 10mgs to keeps sides down. At the moment I'm using around 60mgs-120mgs of codeine per day. I haven't found any evidence of codeine causing liver damage which I know if it did it wouldn't be a good idea with M-drol. Does anyone know if codeine does?

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
I know you've got to be trolling but if you're taking lean and mdrol together you're a fuking idiot. Causes major liver damage and stacked with mdrol god knows..

J

jimmythelad

Awards
I know you've got to be trolling but if you're taking lean and mdrol together you're a fuking idiot. Causes major liver damage and stacked with mdrol god knows..
I'm not taking codeine and m drol together so I'm not a ****ing moron . My basic question was how liver toxic is codeine so instead calling me names attempt to answer the question

T

twistid

Awards
I assume if your taking liquid codeine you probably shouldn't be in the gym anyways? Or you're doing it recreational?

J

jimmythelad

Awards
I assume if your taking liquid codeine you probably shouldn't be in the gym anyways? Or you're doing it recreational?
I get bad headaches, its in capsule form 30mgs per capsule. I know its toxic, I was wondering if anyone knew just how toxic.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Not meaning to be a **** or anything but I just figured everyone knew how bad lean was for the body. How do you think Pimp C and Dj screw died?