How many of you people that take ANABOLICS compete?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basic question, I don't compete and I still take steroids for looks but I don't abuse... Am I dumb or are there people out there like me ?

as far as competing goes, I'm not talking about going on stage once every 3 years and place 10th or crap like that, I'm talking about competing every year or really focusin on winning a competition

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The largest majority do not compete nor will they ever. That is just a fact bro. Go to the Arnold or any top IFBB show. The most juice is in the crowd, not on stage!!!

Last edited:

Sweekaters

Awards
Most are middle aged white males. Only a very small portion of juicers compete in anything.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've competeED for many years in powerlifting and I currently race every year during cycle season. My hormonal use is for performance and not for asthetics, although that is an added benefit. I'm stim'd out throughout the year and my clenbuterol and albuterol use is almost boderline abuse, but safe. If that makes any sense?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i use steroids to get *****...so i guess im competing against all the other dudes out there

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use steroids to get *****...so i guess im competing against all the other dudes out there
Thanks for the honesty lol, so it means you also don't wanna be superhuge because girls aint like that ?

Gavin9

Awards
Thinking about entering my first competition, but for now i am just like you. :)

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honesty lol, so it means you also don't wanna be superhuge because girls aint like that ?
some girls like and some dont...i like being big tho...i figure i will be big in the winter and have abs in the summer to have the best of both worlds

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
only schwell competes on here :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established