Side effects, are they really worth it?

D

dMann009

Awards
I recently bumped up to 30 mg of mdrol. First day it was perfectly fine, no noticeable sides. Last night was a living hell, I laid in bed restless until about 5 am, getting only 45 mins of sleep, I feel completely miserable but I am gaining at a much faster. Anyways my 4 week cycle ends on the 15th, my questions are can/should I bump back down to 20 mg, or should I just stop completely and start my PCT, or just suck it up?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I think everybody has had those restless nights man.Ive never ran SD so i wouldnt know,but really its worth it(in my eyes),ill take a couple restless nights anytime for 15 pounds of HellYea!!!!

EDIT:Ill be running some Spawn here soon,and thats one of two main sides people have been reporting(the other being hot ALL the time).

L

London1983

Awards
I had this problem with my cycle. I went for 3 weeks but plan to go for the full 4 in a few months. It can be annoying no doubt. Tossing and turning in bed all night is very frustrating but i say just suck it up. Try to drink loads of water before you go to bed (yes you will probably need to get up for a piss at some point) as this will keep you hydrated and that will aid with sleeping.

I feel your pain though.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i never experienced problems sleepin on phs, but last night messed me up cuz i took 75mgs of ephedra 5 hours before i slept. couldnt sleep till 2am

D

dMann009

Awards
I think everybody has had those restless nights man.Ive never ran SD so i wouldnt know,but really its worth it(in my eyes),ill take a couple restless nights anytime for 15 pounds of HellYea!!!!

EDIT:Ill be running some Spawn here soon,and thats one of two main sides people have been reporting(the other being hot ALL the time).
Yeah i'll see how tonight goes. I ran spawn as my first PH cycle, ****ing loved it! Except I didn't have a good line up for pct and lost almost every pound.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump it back to 20mgs use it as a supplement not a crutch

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Man I clicked on this thread thinking something major had happened...

A sleepless night or two? That's the least bit of concerns on the side effect side...

Want to sleep? If you must, bust.