epi/pmag?

aander13

Awards
can i stack a low dose epi along side pmag? preloading cycle assist on the second week of preloading. added taurine and glucosomine on top of the CA.

if i can stack the 2 without doing too much damage the cycle looks like this.

Pmag: 50/50/75/75/75/75
epi: 20/20/20/20/20/20

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
TST 750(6 bromo and DAA) 4/4/4/4
Kre-alkylin/PWO...etc

Thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
What about cycle support

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
can i stack a low dose epi along side pmag? preloading cycle assist on the second week of preloading. added taurine and glucosomine on top of the CA.

if i can stack the 2 without doing too much damage the cycle looks like this.

Pmag: 50/50/75/75/75/75
epi: 20/20/20/20/20/20

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
TST 750(6 bromo and DAA) 4/4/4/4
Kre-alkylin/PWO...etc

Thanks
Yeah, that would be fine. Cycle looks good and gains will be too.

aander13

Awards
Thanks bry17 im looking forward to this cycle. Boagrius im taking cycle assist all through the cycle.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Are you just trying to use leftover epi? If not I would probably just run them separate. This way you get two good cycles.

aander13

Awards
no its not left over. I used epi alone once and it just leaned me up. im wanting a recomp type of cycle.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
no its not left over. I used epi alone once and it just leaned me up. im wanting a recomp type of cycle.
True good luck with the cycle. Another option might be to bridge....this way you can pack on some size with pmag and then lean up with the epi like you said. This would also let you stretch out the cycle since recomping is a longer process. Either way hope it works out for you

aander13

Awards
thanks man. im gonna post a log more than likely starting sunday.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a great recomp cycle. Was toying around with running something similar to this. Ive run two cycles of P-Mag with m1 in the past year, and I can tell you P-mag - at least for me - is a great leaner that can even help you to add some lean mass. Its great for recomp, and I think it would work awesome with Epi in that regard. You may want to look into bridging them (probably what I would do) as opposed to stacking, but either way would work well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 7
highlander31 Anabolics 4
jason267 Anabolics 3
bennoes Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 2