Summer Cut Cycle...11-Sterone and Havoc...Thoughts?

Guy187

Awards
Im planning on running a summer cut cycle later this summer towards the end. I do not want to do an 11-sterone bridge or anything like that. I didn't really want to get into all the details of supports, but here you are anyway in case anyone wonders. I strictly plan on cutting. I will run my diet at 2500 calories daily, with high fats at 100, protein at 300+, and the rest carbs which should be 100-150 ish? I forgot to mention that I have done cycles in the past including tren, dzine, epi, and hdrol. It is definitely not my first cycle at all. Im pretty set on my PCT and supports also. I have used them all before, and feel they are adequately dosed. I have enough right now to do 750 at 8 weeks and havoc at 40 for 6 weeks. I could get some more 11-sterone and run it at 1050 for 8 weeks, and/or bump the havoc up too. Thoughts and feedback on those who have ran it this high? Just looking for input on the cycle itself. If I build muscle on this, AWESOME, but I don't expect to. My plan right now looks like this:

Preload:

AI Cycle Support:
2 scoops ED for a week

Cycle:

11-Sterone at 8 weeks:
1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g
RPN Havoc at last 6 weeks:
0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40

Support Supps:

AI Cycle Support
2 scoops ED
Himalaya Liver Care
4 ED
Orange Triad
6 ED
Fish Oil
6 ED
Hawthorne Berry
3g ED

PCT:

Nolva:
40/20/20/10/10
TestoPRO:
4 ED
DS Lean Xtreme
3/2/2/2/1
Orange Triad
6 ED
Fish Oil
6 ED

Gavin9

Awards
Looks pretty good man, should list your weight and age. Good luck.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Out of sight man.But a tad tad bit of overkill with the support supps but there is DEFINITELY nothing wrong with that man.Actually,to me its overkill,but in general its prolly best to have more then JUST cycle support,you know,add in extra Hawthorne berry,liv care,you know the deal-eo.

Guy187

Awards
Weight: 210

Lifts:

Bench 275
Deadlift 445
Squat 405
Military Press 25

I know it's overkill, but I would rather be safe than sorry, and the supports aren't that much.

What kind of results you think I should see in terms of fat loss and possible muscle gain/retention?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
that is a ton of 11-oxo. I did basically the same cycle a year ago and it treated me well. At the end the scale was just falling while I was getting stronger.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wow someone actually knows how to dose 11-sterone!

Yeah man overkill but whatever. I would take some daa on cycle to help with libido after day 20-22

Guy187

Awards
that is a ton of 11-oxo. I did basically the same cycle a year ago and it treated me well. At the end the scale was just falling while I was getting stronger.
Wow someone actually knows how to dose 11-sterone!

Yeah man overkill but whatever. I would take some daa on cycle to help with libido after day 20-22
Im either going to do 975mg, or 1050, either way I should erally see results, especially with havoc thrown in.

So do you think Ill notice a huge drop in bf with a good diet? Increase in vascularity? Those both are mainly what Im looking for hard core, without losing any muscle at all.

I have taken things for libido on cycle in the past, but either of these know for libido killing?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the point of adding 11 sterone .

I can't picture noticeable gains in muscle from 11 sterone while using epistane.

With ANY powerful steroid, such as epistane, catabolism of ANY kind is a non issue.

If anything it would be most useful to lengthen the cycle, instead of stacking.

i.e. use it for 3 or 4 weeks before 4-5 weeks of epistane.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
When I stacked epi with 11-oxo @750 I was literally shedding noticeable bf and making strength gains every day. I found they worked really damn well together.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the point of adding 11 sterone .

I can't picture noticeable gains in muscle from 11 sterone while using epistane.

With ANY powerful steroid, such as epistane, catabolism of ANY kind is a non issue.

If anything it would be most useful to lengthen the cycle, instead of stacking.

i.e. use it for 3 or 4 weeks before 4-5 weeks of epistane.
since when is epistane a powerful steroid?

Unless you already have the 11 sterone, you can find it in bulk powder iirc. It's a hell of a lot cheaper. Vascularity? yes, I haven't been on a single ph/ds that didn't make me vascular so maybe I'm not one to comment on this. BF dropped? yea should be 11-oxo is great for cortisol control. I was dropping weight eating XXL fatburgers every day.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
since when is epistane a powerful steroid?

Unless you already have the 11 sterone, you can find it in bulk powder iirc. It's a hell of a lot cheaper. Vascularity? yes, I haven't been on a single ph/ds that didn't make me vascular so maybe I'm not one to comment on this. BF dropped? yea should be 11-oxo is great for cortisol control. I was dropping weight eating XXL fatburgers every day.

so if epistane isnt powerful, what is 11-oxo? since epistane needs a serm for 30mg a day and 11oxo doesnt need a SERM even after 400mg a day.

Actually don't worry about answering me. Concentrate on not falling down when you walk.

GL

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
You must post on bodybuilding.com. I walk just fine. Try to come up with a insult that wasn't used in 1992.

It is epistane, not superdrol.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Ive ran Epistane for 6 weeks at a high dose , last week ending at 70mgs. Worked great for a recomp agent.

Your libido will be AWOL

Guy187

Awards
I appreciate some of the serious answers.

It looks as though Im going to run 11-sterone at 975 for 8 weeks, and havoc at 40 for the last 6 weeks, all at 2500 calories.

Keep the feedback coming about both and fat loss. Thanks.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say I ran 11 oxo to 700 something mg and I felt hung over all the time on it. Like a drinking hang over, just felt lethargic and had a monster headache for a few hours at a time after waking up. Should be a fun cycle though. I'd imagine you'll lean out a lot

Guy187

Awards
Should be interesting
I forgot to say I ran 11 oxo to 700 something mg and I felt hung over all the time on it. Like a drinking hang over, just felt lethargic and had a monster headache for a few hours at a time after waking up. Should be a fun cycle though. I'd imagine you'll lean out a lot
I seriously cant wait. Im just finishing up pct from another cycle. Im going to run a swole stack from ai, natty of course, in may get bloods done, and hopefully start this cycle late june.